Is Elite cocktail benefit open to non Elite cabinmate sailing with Elite plus?

zoncom

Used to be, yes. Now, no happy hour in the lounge. It is now any drink from the Captain's Club menu free at most bars from 5-7 PM  My guess is probably not allowed now that most people have the drinks package included. 

21 minutes ago, Tayana Freedom 45 said:

Pre-Covid, if I recall correctly, your "cabinmate" would get the benefits of your status on Celebrity.  I do not know if this is still true now.  Maybe call Captain's Club and ask?

They never got the full benefits. Just admission to any Elite event such as the evening cocktail hour , elite breakfast,  afternoon tea event, etc. Anything that was free with such events was also free to your room mate.. No laundry , no internet or other discounts.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Tayana Freedom 45 said:

Pre-Covid, if I recall correctly, your "cabinmate" would get the benefits of your status on Celebrity.  I do not know if this is still true now.  Maybe call Captain's Club and ask?

Not technically correct.  They were welcome to join you at events.   The happy hour lounge was an event where they could attend with you like any of the CC parties or breakfast.   Any coupons or other benefits (like drinks loaded on your card) are for the member only.

2 hours ago, zoncom said:

My BF used to benefit, now he is also Elite. But now my gf would like to cruise. Any answers? Thanks.

Only limited CC benefits/perks per covid cruises and probably nothing post covid. 👍Cabinmate shouldn't have been given any CC benefits/perks and even less going forward. 👍 Now there is the AI for most bookings and currently the evening CC HH in the Sky Lounge is not happening for any of us.  

6 hours ago, davekathy said:

Only limited CC benefits/perks per covid cruises and probably nothing post covid. 👍Cabinmate shouldn't have been given any CC benefits/perks and even less going forward. 👍 Now there is the AI for most bookings and currently the evening CC HH in the Sky Lounge is not happening for any of us.  

About the only benefit we have left is the Elite breakfast and the free bag or for reaching Elite+ 2 bags of laundry - not much reward for loyalty.

4 hours ago, the penguins said:

About the only benefit we have left is the Elite breakfast and the free bag or for reaching Elite+ 2 bags of laundry - not much reward for loyalty.

and the one time afternoon tea.. but the last time I went there were 12 people

just for clarity , when you board with a non-elite roommate you visit the cc host and they will issue a new sea pass card that will say 'elite'  or plus. It becomes a door pass for events and no other perk is attached to the card. Nothing else is registered related to your status.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, the penguins said:

The tender benefit is a good one for tender ports. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, grandgeezer said:

What about the 240 minutes of internet for Elite Plus?

And the discounts, and the events, and any other benefits that come along, too. And the temporary nature of some of the currently unavailable benefits.

• Like 1