Retreat guests accessing Aqua Class

trippe1075

54 minutes ago, trippe1075 said:

Do Retreat guests have the same access as the Aqua Class in the spa/fitness center, or do you have to pay the additional charge?

Suite guests do not have access to Persian Gardens but Elite and above do on one port day.

7 minutes ago, chemmo said:

Suite guests do not have access to Persian Gardens but Elite and above do on one port day.

Yes, but be careful, some ships enforce the in port part. Ie: You leave port at 4 and you are denied entry because you went at 5

1 hour ago, trippe1075 said:

Do Retreat guests have the same access as the Aqua Class in the spa/fitness center, or do you have to pay the additional charge?

There is no specific AQ fitness center. The gym is free for all.

The Persian Garden (or SEA Thermal Suite on Edge class) is free for AQ only.

Suite and regular guests can buy day/week passes.

The port day Captain`s Club perk is limited top Persian Garden on S and M class only. No perk on E class.

Edited by Miaminice
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, chemmo said:

Not on the Edge Class 

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

25 minutes ago, zitsky said:

I wouldn't mind if people used it, but as an Aqua class guest it's nice to have *something* that's exclusive.  Fist bump.

5 hours ago, miched said:

Not on the Edge Class 

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

On Celebrity Beyond, which is Edge class, there is a new cabin category called Aqua Class Sky Suites. Guests in those suites will have complementary access to the SEA Thermal suite.

On 7/30/2021 at 4:43 PM, C-Dragons said:

On Celebrity Beyond, which is Edge class, there is a new cabin category called Aqua Class Sky Suites. Guests in those suites will have complementary access to the SEA Thermal suite.

Reminds me of the Reflection's Aqua Class Spa Suites...  These had no access to Michael's Club or Luminae..  

2 hours ago, keesar said:

Reminds me of the Reflection's Aqua Class Spa Suites...  These had no access to Michael's Club or Luminae..  

Weren't they converted to Sky Suites prior to the introduction of Luminae?   Also Sky Suites didn't have access to MC in the beginning either.   I believe the AS concept was long gone prior to the full suite benefit introduction.

They never sold real well, we routinely got one by booking a suite gty and enjoyed eating in Blu.

That's why I sort of chuckled when I saw the concept re-introduced on Beyond.  They are a substantial upcharge from a Sky Suite.  I wonder if the included Beyond Spa benefits are that much better than the attempt on Reflection.    Not for me.

• Like 1