Live from the Majestic Princess at last! August 1 2021 to Alaska

pkt1976

13 hours ago, grandsmack said:

Jeter02 thank you so much for posting the menu for tonight. Some of our favorites are listed, so we won’t want to miss this one.  I will have to try the salted caramel.  Kathy

Salted Caramel is delicious. I order it every time it's on the menu. Take very small bites, it's rich.

4 hours ago, Ombud said:

How can I opt out? (Vegetarian and don't want it in my room)

In the past (back when there was a form to fill out) I either emphasize vegetarian on the form without checking any offered item or called room service and asked that whatever would be delivered had to be vegetarian.

In the future I would just make the call to room service with that request.

• Like 1

On 8/5/2021 at 9:07 PM, Jeter02 said:

Matzah ball soup. LoL 😂 I find it just as entertaining personally!

Love your posts and always find them informative and entertaining. Shame that there is no face to put to the name. Provides mystic though and totally understand that you don't have one. Originally thought you were male. Probably has something to do with Cruise Critic name and preconceived notions.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, CruiseChick33 said:

One of the passengers is having a medical emergency on board. They are stopping the ship, evacuating all aft rooms from floors 9-17, and landing a coast guard helicopter on the ship to evacuate them

Oh wow.  Please keep us updated if you get a chance.  Prayers to the person being evacuated.  

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

Oh wow.  Please keep us updated if you get a chance.  Prayers to the person being evacuated.  

This is definitely not what you want to see out your window.... We are on the 8th floor aft room and they did not evacuate us. It looks like the first attempt may not have been successful. They maybe coming in to try again.

20210807_104011.jpg

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, CruiseChick33 said:

This is definitely not what you want to see out your window.... We are on the 8th floor aft room and they did not evacuate us. It looks like the first attempt may not have been successful. They maybe coming in to try again.

20210807_104011.jpg

That’s a Canadian Coast Guard Helicopter. The Majestic Princess is just off the Northern tip of Vancouver island. About 20 miles out and she is almost stopped.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eaglecw said:

That’s a Canadian Coast Guard Helicopter. The Majestic Princess is just off the Northern tip of Vancouver island. About 20 miles out and she is almost stopped.

It's very strange. They keep circling. I'm wondering if it is too windy? 

We saw them lower a stretcher and fly off but then they came back. And are now circling. From our vantage point (deck 14 midship) it looked like they tried to land and pulled back. Then lowered the stretcher with 2 guys. 

• Like 2

On 8/1/2021 at 8:43 AM, pkt1976 said:

Here I am, semi patiently awaiting the shuttle to take me to home for the week. If I’m not ocean ready, I don’t know what is 😂 no I don’t normally have such colorful hair but return to cruising and the ocean has me excited, and my friend is is school to do hair so why not let he play. And I guess everyone on board will know how to find me 🌊😂It is temporary 😂im so looking forward to the next week onboard. My friend gave me the shoes early this week that were a bit tight so I’ve been pulling out all the stops to make them fit In time for today. Thanks to those following along and to those also boarding, see you soon, out

r adventure awaits 🚢🌊

76CF1421-CDBA-48D9-BF3D-5AF739EC12CB.jpeg

1577114E-FB0E-49DF-9B1E-44C3EA5E1348.jpeg

F0A42E30-FC8D-48C9-90DC-10CA0178DA64.jpeg

23E5267C-54AA-4A79-9BCF-D945B39A09DF.jpeg

7C460243-D481-4F86-9D7F-BBB43880F1E5.jpeg

Where did you get these shoes and socks.