Royal Caribbean Coastal Cruises

14 minutes ago, CCC's said:

Well, I phoned them this morning 8am and asked for a Lift and Shift from 22 Feb 2022 to 3 March 2023 on Ovation OTS.  Same cabin on Sydney to Tassie local cruise.  However, original cruise was for 6 days and my new one in March 2023 will be for 8 days and goes to Tassie and Adelaide.  And here is the sweetener, I will not be paying for the extra 2 days.  Same fare as original booking.  I am very happy with that deal and I get the extra destination of Adelaide thrown in.  I know it is more than 1-1/2 years away, but under the current circumstances, I will take what I can get.

That sounds fantastic. Congratulations. 🙂

Those prices make our princess cruise in October 2022 look cheap! I might have to get all poshed up at those prices.

BTW prior to going to New Zealand last school holidays I got AstraZeneca and I’m not dead.

William aged 12 will get his first Pfizer next week under the children’s additional needs category.

Let’s face it, SloMo can’t arrange, anything so it’s up to us to talk to our doctors and get vaccinated when we can be.

as for the anti vaxxers, I don’t want them next to me at the bar on a cruise ship so they can’t just stay at home and isolate whilst we all enjoy our lives

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, CCC's said:

Well, I phoned them this morning 8am and asked for a Lift and Shift from 22 Feb 2022 to 3 March 2023 on Ovation OTS.  Same cabin on Sydney to Tassie local cruise.  However, original cruise was for 6 days and my new one in March 2023 will be for 8 days and goes to Tassie and Adelaide.  And here is the sweetener, I will not be paying for the extra 2 days.  Same fare as original booking.  I am very happy with that deal and I get the extra destination of Adelaide thrown in.  I know it is more than 1-1/2 years away, but under the current circumstances, I will take what I can get.

That's fantastic.

6 minutes ago, Esilef said:

Those prices make our princess cruise in October 2022 look cheap! I might have to get all poshed up at those prices.

BTW prior to going to New Zealand last school holidays I got AstraZeneca and I’m not dead.

William aged 12 will get his first Pfizer next week under the children’s additional needs category.

Let’s face it, SloMo can’t arrange, anything so it’s up to us to talk to our doctors and get vaccinated when we can be.

as for the anti vaxxers, I don’t want them next to me at the bar on a cruise ship so they can’t just stay at home and isolate whilst we all enjoy our lives

Hopefully the cruise ships will only allow vaccinated passengers onboard.

Princess prices are still very reasonable. A balcony cabin on RCI was almost as expensive at the top grade minisuite on Princess when I compared them the other day. Add in the Princess package with drinks, internet, OBC and speciality dinner, against RCI's drinks package price and I'm very happy with Princess pricing.

Edited by OzKiwiJJ
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

Hopefully the cruise ships will only allow vaccinated passengers onboard.

Princess prices are still very reasonable. A balcony cabin on RCI was almost as expensive at the top grade minisuite on Princess when I compared them the other day. Add in the Princess package with drinks, internet, OBC and speciality dinner, against RCI's drinks package price and I'm very happy with Princess pricing.

Princess is the best.