Suite rooms boarding times

tursia

We're you able to board earlier than assigned time if you are in a suite? We were only able to get 2:00 and wondered if we can board earlier than that if we are in a suite.  Thanks for the info.

2 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

You can board an hour on either side. If you have the 12pm slot you may not be able to get on an hour earlier, it all depends on when the ship is cleared for boarding (could be 11am, could be 12pm)

Yeah I was going to add if your normal check in time is 1pm it doesn't necessarily mean that they would even be open for you to board at noon

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, molly361 said:

Yeah I was going to add if your normal check in time is 1pm it doesn't necessarily mean that they would even be open for you to board at noon

Hi Molly.     Has anyone confirmed that it's for Juniors also?  We have checked in at PC many times with a junior before  #19 when we got on 1030-1100. Hope Allure does Jr. like mariner did before. Glad we got all the mariner checkins out yesterday.  Bob & Nancy.  We got 100-130 on all  4   Mariner sept btb  yesterday

Edited by villager70

1 minute ago, villager70 said:

Hi Molly.     Has anyone confirmed that it's for Juniors also?  We have checked in at PC many times with a junior before  #19 when we got on 1030-1100. Hope Allure does Jr. like mariner did before. Glad we got all the mariner checkins out yesterday.  Bob & Nancy

Don't know

3 minutes ago, molly361 said:

Don't know

When we boarded freedom last week they only looked for Suite on your boarding doc, which is the same for juniors and the above cabins. We have done one junior and one owners since the restart, both times no issue in the suite line, we went in at 1215 with a 1pm time 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

There have been threads that talked about suites being given 90 minutes either side of their checkin time.

Where does that info come from? I'm in a suite and my boarding time is 1pm. Should I just show up early? Thanks

1 minute ago, bourbon52 said:

Thanks

I was on Freedom in July in a suite. We had an early morning flight in and went early and got there around 11 am.  They opened the doors around 12:30 and let us in to check in and go to the waiting area and board at 1 pm.  Not sure if they are opening up still at 12:30 or not, but when you do go there will not be a line as there is a separate check in area for suites.

• Like 1

Is this posted anywhere?  I have not received any indication of this from Royal, and we are sailing on August 15th.  Once the concierge e-mails me, I will ask that question as we got a late check in time (2:30) for the Allure.  

Edited by lazydayz
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, HicksRA said:

Look at your SetSail pass. If it says “Suite” you’re good to go. 
I’ve never been denied suite boarding when in a Jr Suite before. 

My Set Sail Pass says Sky not suite, so that should be fine, right?