Harmony of the Seas

7 minutes ago, steamboats said:

That should be still the case. And I don´t see any problem with that. All goods are checked in the shop. People used the shop to bring their two bottles of wine onboard too.

steamboats

That's good, since they don't give out water anymore in the Diamond Lounge without using one of your coupons.  It's a good place to purchase some.

27 minutes ago, Bracarense said:

Onboard HM.

Smooth check-in specially if you have done everything before online...

The only slow is the antigen result (they say 10, but it takes more likely 20).

Enjoy your travels and don't be afraid of getting onboard...

Have a great cruise!  I will enjoy reading more about any observations you have on the Harmony.  I'm booked on the TA end of October so I have lots of question marks about what is/isn't available right now.  If you're willing to post the daily Cruise Compass, I'd be very grateful for the info.

Guest BigRoger
2 minutes ago, Steeler Nation At Sea said:

Have a great cruise!  I will enjoy reading more about any observations you have on the Harmony.  I'm booked on the TA end of October so I have lots of question marks about what is/isn't available right now.  If you're willing to post the daily Cruise Compass, I'd be very grateful for the info.

Yep absolutely…. Any compasses would be brilliant…. Very keen to know if Johnny Rockets is being opened for breakfast given reduced numbers on board…. One way or another (TA or back up B2B) we will be on her in October 

46 minutes ago, Bracarense said:

Onboard HM.

Have a great cruise!

Any information you are able to post will be gratefully received by those of us sailing after you. :classic_smile:

• Like 1

@wendyam76Thank you for that info. We are sailing in October with 2 teens. And a few questions were answered by that tip.

But a few are still open.

Does anybody know, if the teens club is open and what activities are offered.

Is the ice skating rink and the escape room open?

A few weeks back I read, that there are no musicals at the main theater. Is that still the case?

We would love to have dinner at Wonderland one night. Do they offer specials on board or is it cheaper to book before the cruise?

• Like 1

I'll try to keep posting on time.

The Ice Rink I believe is open as there's a disclaimer document to sign on the TV app (as there's for the Flowerier).

The Escape Room I think is off.

The Kid's Club I think is running but my daughter isn't going this cruise.

Very few people onboard - strange but nice 🙂

I still can't understand why I can't use my glasses on them, even when they're attached to a system that the only way they would leave my head would be if I was beheaded by the neck (I have used them before both in water parks and them parks - Disneyland Paris and others).

• Thanks 2

Guest BigRoger
3 minutes ago, Bracarense said:

I'll try to keep posting on time.

The Ice Rink I believe is open as there's a disclaimer document to sign on the TV app (as there's for the Flowerier).

The Escape Room I think is off.

The Kid's Club I think is running but my daughter isn't going this cruise.

Very few people onboard - strange but nice 🙂

I still can't understand why I can't use my glasses on them, even when they're attached to a system that the only way they would leave my head would be if I was beheaded by the neck (I have used them before both in water parks and them parks - Disneyland Paris and others).

Totally brilliant and very much appreciated work… big respect 

Guest BigRoger
2 minutes ago, jkx said:

Are both flowriders open? The entire waterpark? Why are they not opening Windjammer for dinner?

They dont open windjammer for dinner when numbers on board are low because of the potential for big food and staff allocated wastage… on Anthem it was a cut off of 2,000 guests which triggered it being opened for a week and then was closed again the week after when numbers dropped

Edited by BigRoger

18 hours ago, hummy0605 said:

Thanks for the updates. We sail on 26th sept from barcelona. Can anyone that's been on confirm what days are formal please - is it day 2 (mon) and day 6 (fri)?

From the Day 2 Compass posted by @Bracarense in post #184 above, dress is casual that day.

My guess is that day 2 would have been formal had it not been for Marseille being cancelled and the port stop in Palma de Mallorca being extended. I think it's very likely day 3, which is now a sea day, will be the first formal one. 

• Like 1

Thanks for posting the daily compass. Hopefully Windjammer will be open next week for dinner. Sorrento's is also closed from 2am, so the only dining option seems to be the main dining room?

Could you please verify if the Escape Room is opened? 

On 9/5/2021 at 5:37 PM, Bracarense said:

Onboard HM.

What happens if you get tested positive going back to Barcelona? Will you be allowed to travel home if doing individually (by car)?

The thoughts of a positive test are holding us back at the moment… Would have booked October 10.

4 hours ago, andreasfcb said:

What happens if you get tested positive going back to Barcelona? Will you be allowed to travel home if doing individually (by car)?

The thoughts of a positive test are holding us back at the moment… Would have booked October 10.

Spain has a strict 10 day quarantine. No way you can take your car and drive back home.

Might be different for Civitavecchia. I read a couple of reports that cruise passengers were either driven home by private car or were brought to their embarkation location where they were allowed to pick up their own car and drive back home (no stops allowed).

I can only recommend to take a self test prior to departure. That minimizes the risk that the test prior to embarkation is positive (still can happen). The embarkation test is an Antigen test. If that one is positive you are retested with a PCR test.

steamboats

5 hours ago, andreasfcb said:

I've no idea. 

We drove to Barcelona and we will return home the same way...

18 hours ago, FionaMG said:

From the Day 2 Compass posted by @Bracarense in post #184 above, dress is casual that day.

My guess is that day 2 would have been formal had it not been for Marseille being cancelled and the port stop in Palma de Mallorca being extended. I think it's very likely day 3, which is now a sea day, will be the first formal one. 

Thanks. The day 3 compass has shown up on my phone now and that shows it's the first formal night. Getting excited now

• Like 1