Suite entrance Port Canaveral

noppy

Haven't sailed from there since they re-started but in the past there was indeed a separate entrance for suites.  It was over to the far left as you looked at the terminal from the drop off/garage area.

36 minutes ago, jalves said:

Haven't sailed from there since they re-started but in the past there was indeed a separate entrance for suites.  It was over to the far left as you looked at the terminal from the drop off/garage area.

Odd thing was you entered from left, but immediately crossed to right to go thru security 😉🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Deez123 said:

Others are posting that they have suspected this paid / advertised perk for suites.  No happy about waiting in line.  Primary reason my wife wants suites.   We had 2 really bad back-to-back experiences before we started staying in a suite.

DW uses two canes to walk, and the suite line is also used by those with handicaps like hers.

• 2 weeks later...

I believe everyone goes in one big line through the entrance.  Once you pass through security you go up the escalator.  Once up there those who are in suites go to the far end of the room where there is a dedicated check in area for suites and then there is a separate area to wait in for those in suites.  

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

No Suites/Pinnacle line at PCN Nov 1 or 5 Indy sailings. 

The response I received when I contacted Royal last week.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good afternoon and thank you for your email.

You raised a good question, and we immediately connected with the team overseeing our cruise terminal operations. With new protocols in place and with the Terminal only having one entrance in Port Canaveral, it was difficult to operate as we did in normal times with a dedicated line of security for Suite guests and Pinnacle members. The good news is that the team has been working on changing the flow, and we will be reverting to our normal paths very soon. Once again, we appreciate your loyalty over the years and for being amongst the first to sail back with us.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Heymarco said:

Suite entrance open again but it’s rather hidden. Just keep walking around the far side of the building until you find the blue door. 😇

The entrance by Grills?

I've never seen that used. I figured it was for day trippers

10 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

The entrance by Grills?

I've never seen that used. I figured it was for day trippers

Yep.  Only time I used those doors as an exit was when visiting PCN as a port of call.  I remember walking out and thinking "these are doors that are never used".

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, twangster said:

Yep.  Only time I used those doors as an exit was when visiting PCN as a port of call.  I remember walking out and thinking "these are doors that are never used".

I'll look for them Sunday. If they are used for Suites, they might be available for Pins.

• 4 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, twangster said:

Is your Royal consistent and predictable?  Mine isn't 🙂 

I understand PC may be back to having a suite line. Why would the terminal change this from one ship to another ??