Can't Print Luggage Tags

jordanaire

I logged into my Cruise Manager to print out my luggage tags but didn't see where to do it. There used to be a place to "Print Cruise Documents" but it is no longer there. Any ideas as to why this option is not available to me? We Cruise in 39 days on Mardi Gras. 

Consider yourself lucky, I can't even get the Carnival site to load right now.

They've certainly been having a lot of 'challenges' with their website lately, I sure wouldn't want to wait until the last minute to print my documents etc.

Wait, wait..... I was finally able to get logged on, and 'print documents' isn't visible anywhere.

Edited by groundloop

https://www.carnival.com/booked/document?BookingNumber=ABC123&IsPrintLuggageTagsSelected=true&IsPrintPassFlightSelected=false&IsPrintCruiseInfoSelected=true

I know this would be a pain but I had to do this the first time, write down the link on paper.  Retype it in your browser putting your booking number in where ABC123 is.  Then hit enter. 

Your luggage tags should appear😄

ninjacat123's link above works great. Just back space in the link from the last of ABC123 and before the & symbol and add your Booking number including Capital letters then hit the entire key and your booking info should appear and allow you to print, including your luggage tags.

You can copy and paste the link in a new browser and then correct. ( I know because my grand daughter did it for me) lol

• Like 1

I just made my final payment for Mardi Gras in Nov and re-pulled the booking docs using the link above to double check the math

We booked using the Cheers RU1 code - should "Cheers" show on the booking sheet?

We have never had Cheers before

• 4 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, BoozinCroozin said:

You need to be logged into your cruise account first, paste the link in the address bar, change ABC123 to your booking number and hit enter. Works as it has for the last 3 months

Thanks, I’ll try that,

instead of typing in the whole thing copy the link then paste it in notepad or something similar (i'm older i used notepad) then go to where the  cruise number is, highlight it and replace with your cruise number.  then,  copy it and paste it in any search bar and whalla!!!  you have what you were looking for.

again if i can do it (remember i'm older and not too computer savvy) you can do it!

hugs

On 8/17/2021 at 12:51 PM, jordanaire said:

I logged into my Cruise Manager to print out my luggage tags but didn't see where to do it. There used to be a place to "Print Cruise Documents" but it is no longer there. Any ideas as to why this option is not available to me? We Cruise in 39 days on Mardi Gras. 

Enter the booking number where it is bold for the cruise you want the invoice for.

https://www.carnival.com/booked/document?BookingNumber=XXX123@&IsPrintLuggageTagsSelected=true&IsPrintPassFlightSelected=false&IsPrintCruiseInfoSelected=true