Suite breakfast on Regal Princess need help!

theborders

6 minutes ago, CCFC said:

On the full suite information it says the MDR for breakfast and lunch, is Sabatinis still an option?

Yes, the Sabatinis is covered by the speciality dining mimosa breakfast (Daily) suite benefit. It could be another speciality restaurant on older ships.

image.png.6f3a8fa7015217c5badb1c558a8fdc95.png

Edited by dides

18 hours ago, Papa Yoda said:

Of course you can get a proper EB, also you can get it delivered to your suite.  I write in everything I want on the door hanger and Bam! it just shows up.  Make friends with your Suite Room Service attendant (they are assigned to suites).  After day one, your wish is their command!  Altogether, Sabatini's (or wherever the suite breakfast is served)  is you order whatever you want, if it is very special, it may be tomorrow when you get it.

Thanks, we will order on our next trip. 

10 hours ago, theborders said:

Thanks for letting me know, I have persuaded my partner to go tomorrow morning so I will at least get to try it once.

They will still let you in if you come alone 😉. Then you can sit on the balcony with your partner while they enjoy their version of breakfast.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, donswife said:

They will still let you in if you come alone 😉. Then you can sit on the balcony with your partner while they enjoy their version of breakfast.

Be surprised if you don't return and return. It is the best full suite benefit. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CCFC said:

On the full suite information it says the MDR for breakfast and lunch, is Sabatinis still an option?

The Club Class section of the MDR is open for your use for breakfast & dinner each day and lunch on sea days. You can go there is you wish. Passengers booked in Club Class mini suites can also use the Club Class dining area. But, the special mimosa breakfast is a much better breakfast choice with better selections and service available only to full suite passengers. Highly recommend you choose the mimosa breakfast @ Sabatini's over the Club Class DR or any other breakfast choice. 

Edited by skynight
  • Like 1

Thanks for everyone's help had breakfast from the MDR yesterday on the balcony and was pretty good, but went to Sabatini's this morning and it was excellent, going again to Sabatini's tomorrow before we disembark they open early.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, theborders said:

Thanks for everyone's help had breakfast from the MDR yesterday on the balcony and was pretty good, but went to Sabatini's this morning and it was excellent, going again to Sabatini's tomorrow before we disembark they open early.   

Will Sabatini's be open for suite breakfast on disembarkation day?  Nice to know, please report back.

5 minutes ago, CineGraphic said:

Why any suite guest would settle for a lesser meal outside of Sabatinis is beyond me.

Because I don't eat breakfast. Lunch is my first meal of the day. If whom I'm with wants breakfast I will sit with them at Sabitini and have just coffee. The service is more attentive and the coffee cup stays full.

Edited by cruzsnooze

Sabatini's is open on disembarkation day

6 hours ago, CineGraphic said:

Why any suite guest would settle for a lesser meal outside of Sabatinis is beyond me.

It's a partnership I do things my partner wants my partner does things I want, my partner prefers having breakfast on the balcony watching the sea. I prefer having a better breakfast over the view. We had a suite on P&O last month and the breakfast in the suite on the balcony was fabulous much better than Princess so no need to go to the speciality restaurant which was about the same as Sabatini's breakfast. We did the speciality restaurant the  first morning but the butler persuaded us to have it on the balcony the second morning and I am glad he did. Everyone is different we all need to be accepting if others like different things.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, theborders said:

Sabatini's is open on disembarkation day

It's a partnership I do things my partner wants my partner does things I want, my partner prefers having breakfast on the balcony watching the sea. I prefer having a better breakfast over the view. We had a suite on P&O last month and the breakfast in the suite on the balcony was fabulous much better than Princess so no need to go to the speciality restaurant which was about the same as Sabatini's breakfast. We did the speciality restaurant the  first morning but the butler persuaded us to have it on the balcony the second morning and I am glad he did. Everyone is different we all need to be accepting if others like different things.

I agree.  We enjoy eating breakfast on the balcony on most sea days especially in the Caribbean.  It's nice to be able to order off the MDR menu which is also a great suite perk.  

9 hours ago, CineGraphic said:

This is really encouraging. My move from the Emerald to the Majestic cut my suite size in half and I've really been looking forward to this breakfast (and trying to forget about the loss of half my cabin and the Thermal Suite). This will be my first time in a full suite.

2 minutes ago, starboardcruiser said:

This is really encouraging. My move from the Emerald to the Majestic cut my suite size in half and I've really been looking forward to this breakfast (and trying to forget about the loss of half my cabin and the Thermal Suite). This will be my first time in a full suite.

Would you explain "cut my suite size"?  Please...

2 minutes ago, cr8tiv1 said:

Would you explain "cut my suite size"?  Please...

Half may be a little dramatic looking at the square footage, but here goes:

Majestic: 554 sq ft with a sloping wall and small balcony (forward)

Emerald: 687 sq ft with an enormous balcony (aft)

The videos I've seen of the former do not do it any favors in comparison with the latter. I'm hopeful that the the on board experience will make up for it. It sounds as though this breakfast may do it. I'm grateful to be going, but I'm paying the same price for a much different experience. Apologies for taking this thread off topic.

I do understand your disappointment (done to me also).  I am not a fan of Royal class ships, but they do have a concierge lounge that will be quite a walk for you to enjoy.  You will have a totally different perspective of your travels (forward view).  

Enjoy your suite breakfast.  It really is worth getting up and dressed for.  Do not be shy about requesting items for breakfast.  I've asked for avocados, salsa, crab, breakfast cowboy steak, etc.  Depending on the head waiter, you may (or may not) get your wishes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, theborders said:

Soooo glad you took our advice! Even more pleased that you had an excellent experience there. Yay YOU, and cheers to your partner. Hip hip hooray! Safe home. 

On 8/19/2021 at 8:28 AM, theborders said:

Thought I posted this last night, guess I had to many drinks 🤣🍾

Thanks for the reply's sorry been to dinner and then to Crooners hence a late response, I would go to Sabatini's every morning but my partner is not a breakfast person so on the balcony is a good compromise. Just got back to the suite and we now have the full room service breakfast menu. I will

absolutely try Sabatini's the last morning hopefully one other day as well. First time in a suite on Princess and loving it.

Hi there,  We're on Regal at the beginning of September in a Penthouse Suite.  Having never been on a Princess cruise before, but have had many Suites on other cruise lines, is there any tips/info you could give us re the Suites on board Princess? (We already know they don't have Butlers, but presumably the Room Steward is excellent?)

Many thanks. 🙂

3 hours ago, Cruise Puss said:

Hi there,  We're on Regal at the beginning of September in a Penthouse Suite.  Having never been on a Princess cruise before, but have had many Suites on other cruise lines, is there any tips/info you could give us re the Suites on board Princess? (We already know they don't have Butlers, but presumably the Room Steward is excellent?)

Many thanks. 🙂

-Full suite breakfast is an excellent choice over the club class DR or room service. If you enjoy a nice breakfast it's the best benefit.

-Dinner every day & lunch on sea days served in the club class section of the DR

-If room service is your thing you can order from the full MDR menu. Menus available on the TV, or request from your cabin steward.

-Concierge lounge deck 14, mid aft. Since you mention you are in a penthouse suite this lounge should be nearby. Coffee drinks and food items available.

-Mini bar set up can be exchanged by calling room service. Alcoholic beverages for other alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages. Non-alcoholic beverages for non-alcoholic.

-Not a full suite benefit but Alfredo's is an excellent choice for lunch or even dinner. Do check out the International Cafe open 24/7. Also Vines is a really nice location if you enjoy wines. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, skynight said:

-Full suite breakfast is an excellent choice over the club class DR or room service. If you enjoy a nice breakfast it's the best benefit.

-Dinner every day & lunch on sea days served in the club class section of the DR

-If room service is your thing you can order from the full MDR menu. Menus available on the TV, or request from your cabin steward.

-Concierge lounge deck 14, mid aft. Since you mention you are in a penthouse suite this lounge should be nearby. Coffee drinks and food items available.

-Mini bar set up can be exchanged by calling room service. Alcoholic beverages for other alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages. Non-alcoholic beverages for non-alcoholic.

-Not a full suite benefit but Alfredo's is an excellent choice for lunch or even dinner. Do check out the International Cafe open 24/7. Also Vines is a really nice location if you enjoy wines. 

Thanks so much for your really helpful reply.

I think, going on the replies, breakfast in Sabatini's is a given. 😊

Definitely looking to use the Concierge Lounge - do you know if they have orange juice in there for breakfast time? I usually have one delivered by a Butler early before we go to breakfast, but obviously cannot do that this time.

Will definitely try out Alfredo's - thanks for the tip.

We love wine, so will definitely be in Vines more often than not.

I don't suppose you know if the Cigar Lounge is open do you. We enjoy one after dinner sometimes and were hoping to use it. 😊

Looking forward to seeing Regal. Having been on Britannia quite a few times, we think it's based on the same plan?

Again, many thanks for your helpful reply. 😊

2 hours ago, Cruise Puss said:

Thanks so much for your really helpful reply.

I think, going on the replies, breakfast in Sabatini's is a given. 😊

Definitely looking to use the Concierge Lounge - do you know if they have orange juice in there for breakfast time? I usually have one delivered by a Butler early before we go to breakfast, but obviously cannot do that this time.

Will definitely try out Alfredo's - thanks for the tip.

We love wine, so will definitely be in Vines more often than not.

I don't suppose you know if the Cigar Lounge is open do you. We enjoy one after dinner sometimes and were hoping to use it. 😊

Looking forward to seeing Regal. Having been on Britannia quite a few times, we think it's based on the same plan?

Again, many thanks for your helpful reply. 😊

I believe orange juice was available in the past, check once on board. You can easily have room service deliver a glass of OJ by calling or filling out the door hanging card order form which will be in your cabin. Mention the time and you will receive it then. 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, skynight said:

I believe orange juice was available in the past, check once on board. You can easily have room service deliver a glass of OJ by calling or filling out the door hanging card order form which will be in your cabin. Mention the time and you will receive it then. 

The orange juice that you receive at the Suite Breakfast is freshly squeezed.  I don't think MDR/Room Service has this offer.  But yes, you are able to have orange juice delivered to your room in the morning.  I have found that the room steward is usually a cut above for suites.  Have never had a butler, hmmmm what would that be like?