Navigator Suite 1125

howiefrommd

By an chance does anyone have any pictures/videos of this suite?  I realize it is smaller than the other Navigator Suites, but I do not like to location of the other suites (as they are below the pool) as people note that they hear noises from the dragging of the chairs, etc.

Any guidance, help or pictures would be greatly appreciated.

As always, thank you for your input.

Stay safe.  Howie

20 minutes ago, howiefrommd said:

The only reason I thought this was what I read when I was searching around:

https://www.regentcruisedestinations.com/regent-seven-seas-navigator-navigator-suite.html

Actually I just found this on the Regent site.  It appears the room is smaller, but the balcony is larger.

I just like he location because you are not under the pool hearing the dragging of he chairs, etc. Numerous people have commented about that.

Suites 495 sq. ft. Suite: 448 sq. ft. | Balcony: 47 sq. ft.

SUITE 1125 | 441 sq. ft. Suite: 385 sq. ft. | Balcony: 56 sq. ft. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, SireDoime said:

I wish the Suite Guru was more helpful in these situations.

The Suite Guru spreadsheets do not allow pictures.

There are some third party sites that link user-uploaded pictures to specific suites/cabins.  

I think Bill does fantastic job on the Regent Suite Guru spreadsheet, which he created and maintains on a purely volunteer basis for everyone's benefit.  Thank you Bill!

• Like 7

Here a couple of pictures of the Navigator Suite 1125 from 2017.  We thought it was a nice suite on the Navigator, a bit of a strange layout but it had originally been a beaty salon.  The shower is a bit tight, but that may be true for all the suites.  Lots of storage and we didn’t have any noise issues. 

Nav 1125.jpg

46 minutes ago, Eno-Bob said:

Here a couple of pictures of the Navigator Suite 1125 from 2017.  We thought it was a nice suite on the Navigator, a bit of a strange layout but it had originally been a beaty salon.  The shower is a bit tight, but that may be true for all the suites.  Lots of storage and we didn’t have any noise issues. 

Nav 1125.jpg

Thank you so much for the pictures and comments.  It is greatly appreciated. 

I looks to me that it does not have an L-couch nor bidet like the other Navigator Suites have.

Howie

Edited by howiefrommd

On 8/23/2021 at 3:16 PM, Eno-Bob said:

Nav 1125.jpg

And I think you had a secret emergency exit to the open deck.....accessed thru the closet? 

On 8/21/2021 at 8:02 PM, SireDoime said:

I wish the Suite Guru was more helpful in these situations.

The Suite Guru spreadsheets do not allow pictures.

On 8/22/2021 at 11:06 AM, RJ2002 said:

There are some third party sites that link user-uploaded pictures to specific suites/cabins.  

I think Bill does fantastic job on the Regent Suite Guru spreadsheet, which he created and maintains on a purely volunteer basis for everyone's benefit.  Thank you Bill!

I wish they allowed pictures, too.  🙂

I'm using Google Sheets and the photo handling is basic, to say the least.  I have the option of sizing photos to the cell size or having them overwrite adjoining cells.  Neither option is a good one.  If people have hosted photos of any of the suites that they don't mind sharing, they can send me the URLs to the photos and I'll add them to the comments - that way others could at least link over and see them.

Oh, and thanks, RJ2002.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1