On Oasis Simulation cruise 8/22-8/28 to Coco Cay

1 hour ago, JimInBuffalo said:

Just caught the dress Rehearsal for Aqua 80. Looks great. Amazing production details. Can’t wait to see the whole show. That haven’t announced when the show will be available for this cruise 

They are doing more dress rehearsals this Thursday and Friday (they are in the App).  My guess would be these will be full run throughs but not official shows.  At least that is what I'm hoping. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Edhoff said:

Was this a free cruise, if so how did you get picted?

Sent my name into RCL and they had a raffle (only 24 hours to submit your name)  They picked about 1000 names and they were offered a free cruise on one of three ships 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, JimInBuffalo said:

Sent my name into RCL and they had a raffle (only 24 hours to submit your name)  They picked about 1000 names and they were offered a free cruise on one of three ships 

Also, RCL is providing drinks, specialty restaurants and wi-fi at 50% off. Soda is free at all the machines. We are getting ready to go to Cococay and the water Park will be free. Just got the ok to go on the island. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, dahirsh said:

my mistake.  added recently?

As was mentioned, the Music Hall was added. It happened during Oasis of the Seas' "Amplification" in fall 2019. Since she's been out of service for so long, no one's been talking about the changes. It may be worth reviewing [url=https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-ships/renovations-royal-amplified]Royal's descriptions[/url].

She was one of the last ships to get upgrades during her quinquennial drydock.

• Like 1

Don't know how well you can tell from the pics, but it was a complete downpour.

Overall we had a good time.  Did many of the slides and the wave pool at Thrill Waterpark.  Not sure there is enough for us to want to spend $80 per person to do it again, but if you are a water slide fanatic, I think it might be worth it.