OMG The Horror

dkjretired

2 hours ago, dkjretired said:

That’s like eating Pizza with a fork. Sacrilegious!

Not quite.
There are etiquette guidelines regarding eating bacon:

“Since crispy bacon can break if you cut it with a knife, it's perfectly acceptable to eat it with your hands. Soft bacon is usually greasy so if you don't want to get your fingers dirty, you can use a fork and a knife.”

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, C-Dragons said:

Not quite.

“Since crispy bacon can break if you cut it with a knife, it's perfectly acceptable to eat it with your hands.

And unless wrapped around a filet, crispy IS the 'correct' way to prepare it.  Even my grandson agrees!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, C-Dragons said:

Not quite.

“Since crispy bacon can break if you cut it with a knife, it's perfectly acceptable to eat it with your hands. Soft bacon is usually greasy so if you don't want to get your fingers dirty, you can use a fork and a knife.”

Sorry, I’m from New Jersey

On 8/24/2021 at 12:12 PM, mayleeman said:

But....they are wrong!  😁   Like driving wrong, their strange accents...

...and one that really is wrong: their pronunciation of "aluminum" as "aluminium"...shudder!

And just because it really is named aluminium internationally doesn't mean I have to give up my 55th amendment rights to my Americanized stuff!

Americans don't even have one word for sugary drinks! Soda.. pop...

• Like 1

Ah what a relieve - there still some people out there who eat red meats - which get more unpopular by the year. LOL.

Maybe Canrival thought - " well we still have real balconies- X introduced those " fake balcony-" cabins! Let´s serve bacon only twice a week- we still have real balconies- that compensates .

2 hours ago, TeeRick said:

Soda? Where I grew up in the Boston area years ago we called it Tonic.  Maybe they still do.

Many of us still call it tonic.  Years ago, when I went to TN for the first time, I asked in a restaurant what kind of tonic do you have?  Waitress said this ain't a barber shop, we serve soda pop here.

• Haha 2

On 8/23/2021 at 5:08 PM, canderson said:

But EVERYTHING is better with bacon!  Whatever will they do?  Rations instead of rashers???  Say it isn't so!

Oh, no!  Having bacon and croissants on our balcony of the Reflection while sailing the eastern Mediterranean....does life get any sweeter?