Crown & Anchor Society Double Points Offer

jgalley

27 minutes ago, fluffcat said:

If you go to the RCC website the chat bubble should pop up on the page. If not,  log off and try again.  Much easier than by phone.  I use the www.royalcaribbean.com>gbr

Not only is that probably limited to UK bookings, but also UK IP addresses - likely won't work from the US even when changed to the UK market in the browser.

We are a family of 10 sailing on the symphony for Christmas 2021, my son has 2 cabins one

with father and a 13 years old son, the other with mother and a 16 years old daughter, how double 

points is going to work for them ? Would they still  get only 2 points per night  for both cabins no matter that they have paid 2 cabins ?

2 hours ago, cruisefoodie1946 said:

We are a family of 10 sailing on the symphony for Christmas 2021, my son has 2 cabins one

with father and a 13 years old son, the other with mother and a 16 years old daughter, how double 

points is going to work for them ? Would they still  get only 2 points per night  for both cabins no matter that they have paid 2 cabins ?

Each person gets their own points -- it doesn't matter who paid for the room.  

If they are already C&A members, and if they have regular (non-suite) rooms, each person would get two points per night.  

4 hours ago, ampurp85 said:

@cruisefoodie1946They would only get 2 points, it doesn't matter who pays, each individual would be assigned a C&A number. Those who are already members will receive 2 point per night on none-suite rooms. Those with no number now, will be assigned a number and 1pt per night after the cruise.

You can now join C&A before your first cruise.

But to be eligible for the double points offer, you need to be Gold level, which is a minimum of 3 points.

Because of this, if I were booked for a long cruise in a suite or solo, I would find a short cruise to do first.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I know this is an old thread but I didn't want to start another on this topic.  If I booked our cruise through a TA, will I still get the double points?  The page states something about you are only eligible if your CA number is entered at the time of booking or something like that.  I'm not entirely sure if our TA did that?  When I log in to see my upcoming cruise, my CA number is right up at the top, so I should be good right?

5 hours ago, RCFirstTimer said:

I know this is an old thread but I didn't want to start another on this topic.  If I booked our cruise through a TA, will I still get the double points?  The page states something about you are only eligible if your CA number is entered at the time of booking or something like that.  I'm not entirely sure if our TA did that?  When I log in to see my upcoming cruise, my CA number is right up at the top, so I should be good right?

As long as your CAS number is on your booking, you're good.

It doesn't matter if it was on there "at the time of booking" or if it was added later.