1) You pay for it , or,

2) You have a drink package that includes it, or

3) You use one of your drink vouchers if you have them 

mac_tlc

Darn...then I'll drink one from my in cabin stash :classic_biggrin:

I'll have 5 vouchers...not sure I want to use them for this :classic_wink:

Edited by Ashland

On 9/8/2021 at 5:07 PM, MikeBayAreaCa said:

That’s probably why I’m healthier than you.

How do you know how healthy I am or not?????????

And I wonder how drinking based on a clock it healthier than not following the clock?  So someone who lives along a time zone boundary is healthier to drive over the line to drink at the same cosmic time, but a different clock setting?

Does it being healthier change with Daylight Saving Time???

What about if I take a flight from Europe to the US.  Which time zone should my drinking comply with?

Oh, and BTW a number of countries who drink with breakfast are healthier than Americans.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/8/2021 at 12:13 PM, MikeBayAreaCa said:

Exactly.  We’ve never been on a ship that offered the mid day drinks and have been perfectly satisfied with just the evening hours.  Of course In almost 69 years Ive never had a beer or glass of wine at 11:00 in the morning and wouldn’t even if it was available.  

You stick to the hard stuff🤔

• Haha 1

On 9/8/2021 at 5:20 PM, sixbirches said:

But if this was truly a suite benefit, why would it only be offered on Oasis class? 
I have never experienced this, since we sail mostly on Anthem, and was recently on an Alaska cruise on Ovation. 
So, I’m not feeling a loss at this time. 

Probably a carryover from the original CL that served a light lunch and offered beer and wine. 

Also the CK venue is connected to the SL. Very different than the layout of Quantum Class

20 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Probably a carryover from the original CL that served a light lunch and offered beer and wine. 

Also the CK venue is connected to the SL. Very different than the layout of Quantum Class

So, it sounds like it’s really an Oasis Class benefit, not a true Suite benefit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SRF said:

And I wonder how drinking based on a clock it healthier than not following the clock?  So someone who lives along a time zone boundary is healthier to drive over the line to drink at the same cosmic time, but a different clock setting?

What about if I take a flight from Europe to the US.  Which time zone should my drinking comply with?

Oh, and BTW a number of countries who drink with breakfast are healthier than Americans.

One thing I am sure of is poster who thinks he is healthy is extremely boring , I will drink to your health. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, RFerrington said:

WHAAAAAT ?  Since yesterday ??  I feel like I'm watching a tennis match !  Back and forth....

When I responded to the concierge email yesterday for our 9/19 sailing, I mentioned my disappointment in the change in the SL. No ranting, just expressed position. When they responded (with some dining reservations), they indicated that they knew it was a big change and that they were talking to shore side to get it resolved. 

Not sure what that meant but now I think I know. 

I’ll let you know what’s going on on 9/19, although we may hear next week.

mac_tlc

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SRF said:

I’ll meet you at the SL at 11:15am ship time!!!

Edited by mac_tlc
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, SRF said:

We’ll you go right ahead with your plan.  There is no point in me arguing with you.  If  you drinking whenever its your choice.  In my opinion it’s not a good choice, but you do what you feel you must do.  

I’d rather get a good workout in, eat a  high protein breakfast, enjoy my cruise and have a few glasses of wine in the suite lounge. 

24 minutes ago, mac_tlc said:

When I responded to the concierge email yesterday for our 9/19 sailing, I mentioned my disappointment in the change in the SL. No ranting, just expressed position. When they responded (with some dining reservations), they indicated that they knew it was a big change and that they were talking to shore side to get it resolved. 

Not sure what that meant but now I think I know. 

I’ll let you know what’s going on on 9/19, although we may hear next week.

mac_tlc

Yes please let us all know what the real deal is.

1 hour ago, islandwannabee said:

Powers that be have now decided to keep it the way it was with beer, wine, water and soft drinks available from 11 to 11. I wish they would make up their mind and stick with it. This back and forth stuff is very irritating.

It must have been that email I sent to M Bayley. 😆

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, RFerrington said:

Not only is it irritating but it makes RCG management look feckless.  Make a decision and stick with it !

"LOOK"....that doesn't take much with all the recent memo's they've had to walk back :classic_wacko:

• Like 1