Suites and Beverage availability

We will be in a sky suite on the Oasis.  We usually take a beverage package, but are thinking of skipping on our next cruise.  Can we get bottled water and soda throughout the day to bring back to our suite from the suite lounge?  I believe beer (we don't drink it) and wine available most of the day and cocktails in the evening.  Can we get any cocktail, ie frozen drinks in the evening included?  Assume not speciality coffee's

Any information will be appreciated.

Txs

Edited by Cruise a holic

7 minutes ago, Cruise a holic said:

We will be in a sky suite on the Oasis.  We usually take a beverage package, but are thinking of skipping on our next cruise.  Can we get bottled water and soda throughout the day to bring back to our suite from the suite lounge?  I believe beer (we don't drink it) and wine available most of the day and cocktails in the evening.  Can we get any cocktail, ie frozen drinks in the evening included?  Assume not speciality coffee's

Txs

Sky Suites are Celebrity

29 minutes ago, Cruise a holic said:

Txs

The benefit of the 11 - 11 free beer wine soda and water was set to end starting next week.  Yesterday there was a rumor that Royal is NOT going to discontinue it.  Guess we might not know for sure until next week

1 minute ago, Cruise a holic said:

Yes!  Crown loft suite!  Taking too many cruises!  With Celebrity all in!

Yes...Celebrity is all inclusive now...makes things easy. Yes, you should be able to get water and soda pretty much during the day in the suite lounge. However this was pre-covid and not exactly sure if hours or policy have changed since. As for the free happy hour drinks in the lounge...doesn't include frozen drinks.

If you can wait, I will let you know when we are in a CLS on Allure on Sept 19.  I think we're going to skip the drink package this time.  Between the Suite Lounge happy hour and our Diamond vouchers, we'll just pay for any other drinks that we want.  I'm assuming that we will not have 11-11 beer and wine available, and be pleasantly surprised if we do.  Should end up being less expensive than buying a package.  We also have a lot of OBC.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, molly361 said:

The benefit of the 11 - 11 free beer wine soda and water was set to end starting next week.  Yesterday there was a rumor that Royal is NOT going to discontinue it.  Guess we might not know for sure until next week

Yes I heard the same thing, higher ups decided against implementing this, so they are NOT going to discontinue.