Drink Package

IrishLassie

Depends on the ship, the date, number of days, etc. I have 7 booked - 2 have not gone below $62, the other 5 have not gone below $58 an additional 18% gratuity is added to that - that's per day/per person and both must buy.

Edited by NRWPA

Differs by ship and sailing date. I've seen as high as $81 per person per day, and aside from price glitches, the lowest I've ever seen was $53. Most of my cruises it's been between $63 and $71 per person per day.

All adults over 21 in a cabin must purchase the package for alcohol if anybody gets it.

The soda only package is usually around $9 per person per day, refreshment package is usually around $30 per day in my experience.

52 minutes ago, awestover89 said:

Differs by ship and sailing date. I've seen as high as $81 per person per day, and aside from price glitches, the lowest I've ever seen was $53. Most of my cruises it's been between $63 and $71 per person per day.

All adults over 21 in a cabin must purchase the package for alcohol if anybody gets it.

The soda only package is usually around $9 per person per day, refreshment package is usually around $30 per day in my experience.

54 minutes ago, NRWPA said:

Depends on the ship, the date, number of days, etc. I have 7 booked - 2 have not gone below $62, the other 5 have not gone below $58 an additional 18% gratuity is added to that - that's per day/per person and both must buy.

If you order over the phone rather than online they will sell you one “Deluxe”, if the other adult in the cabin orders “Refreshment”

22 hours ago, not-enough-cruising said:

If you order over the phone rather than online they will sell you one “Deluxe”, if the other adult in the cabin orders “Refreshment”

You may need to hang up and call again a time or two. The "official" policy is all adults of drinking age must have the package, and there's a lot of new hires in the call centers.

Freedom 4-day trip , lowest I was able to get it for was $62 per person / per day

Anthem NYE 9-day trip, lowest  I was able to get it for was $53 per person / per day

but for the NYE trip, I am  hoping the black Friday / cyber Monday deals drop the price significantly.