Question on Past Itineraries...?

Hi all, I just hauled my old seapasses out of a drawer ,(glad I saved those at least), and it got me thinking that as much as I have enjoyed the 9 cruises that I have taken since 2007, I have not documented anything about where I have been and when I went there. Initially It was an easy task to remember back a few cruises , but as the years have passed ...not so much. Does anyone know anywhere that one might be able to find past itineraries from these specific dates ?

Thx in advance for the help , would love to fill in the blanks !

5 minutes ago, LobsterStalker said:

Navigator Mar.3/2007

Liberty Feb.16/2008

Independance Feb.(/2014

Enchantment Sep.29/2014

Freedom Mar.12/2017

Navigator Mar.2/2018

Harmony Mar.17/2019

Navigator Oct.4/2019

>>Also one Norwegian

Sorry,  can't help with those, but someone will.

Have most of the Royal Brochures over last 30+ years(inc these) but they are in another State. Sure you'll get some answers soon. Also think there was a Website somewhere listing past Cruises/Dates, was posted on here few years ago, anyone know? Not that I'll ever look threw them again but have 2 Storage Tubs with 35 years worth Cruise Compasses. Not sure why keep saving them...

Edited by ONECRUISER

I started documenting mine after a serious medical issue. Between my signature, ShipMate, my emails, my google photos, and one other site I have been able to have plenty of backups... 

Maybe one of my backups is something you have overlooked and might be able to check there for yours

Funny, after I retired in January, hubby & I did a whole house purge.  In a little desk in the basement I found my carefully preserved Disney trips.  Dates, who went, restaurant receipts, ticket media, everything.  Wouldn’t let hubby throw it out 🥰🥰

• Like 1

Ran into one problem with the only Norwegian ship I was on .According to seapass, on Oct.27/18  I Travelled on an 11 night Breakaway out of NY  . According to shipmate this date was a 15 night repositioning...

After some further investigating , apparently the date on a Norwegian Seapass is actually the Embarkation date. 

Cheers 

Thx again

23 hours ago, Krin said:

If have a crown and anchor account, there is an option to view past cruises.

7 Night Western Caribbean Cruise

Harmony of the Seas

Jan 13  Jan 20, 2019

Points earned: 14

Krin, as far as I could see , that option only showed past cruises and not the opportunity to go in and view the actual itineraries... 

Shipmate however was an awesome solution

17 minutes ago, neverbeenhere said:

Guess I should have started using the site years ago. A lot of work now. 

Not really, as long as you have the ship and sail date, or save all your key cards. 

As Zoey said, just enter that, and the rest populates. It's quick and simple.

When the app was new, you could even add sailings on ships that are now retired, but I believe that option is gone. 

8 hours ago, neverbeenhere said:

Guess I should have started using the site years ago. A lot of work now. 

Neverbeenhere... not at all ,  I loaded 9 cruises in about 10 minutes . Soooo If you have say 50 cruises , you can load them in hour .I call that pretty easy results for an hours work.

On 9/28/2021 at 3:24 AM, ZoeyVictoria said:

This is Shipmate.  The itineraries are shown when you click on the individual  cruises.  It would take 10-15 minutes to set up an account with nine cruises.

55A9BA6D-EA5D-4B4E-B325-C50596C6E4F5.png

Thanks, knew there was Site had this but couldnt remember name

I've saved a lot of my Cruise Vacation Receipts going back to the 2000's...Had most of my Cruise Compass' but a few months ago got rid of them specifically. I do have and use (for reference) my several hard copy RCI brochures they used to mail out...I love and miss those !!!

On 9/28/2021 at 5:24 AM, ZoeyVictoria said:

This is Shipmate.  The itineraries are shown when you click on the individual  cruises.  It would take 10-15 minutes to set up an account with nine cruises.

55A9BA6D-EA5D-4B4E-B325-C50596C6E4F5.png

Am I missing a setting to add multi future cruises? 

I never bothered to ask, I just loaded the next one in after a cruise

Okay, so I followed through and entered our cruises. Many were on retired ships, but we knew that already. It did take quite a bit of time to get them all into the app, but for ships still sailing it was very quick. Worst part is, we lost 4 sailings from our mental total of sailings.