Scarlet Lady / Live / Solo - Oct 6 - 10 2021...

sid_9169

8 minutes ago, FLCruiser97 said:

I have a question about Bimini, if I may.....my cruise next month on brand X has changed my Key West port of call to Bimini. Did VV dock on the north or south end? I have never been there.

I think that there's only one dock as far as I know. The one we were at looked brand new, and would accommodate large ships.

Random question: What is the indoor temperature like? Are the bars/venues/restaurants really cold with air conditioning or comfortable? I need to figure out how many sweaters to bring. 😛

Edited by greenenvy
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, greenenvy said:

Random question: What is the indoor temperature like? Are the bars/venues/restaurants really cold with air conditioning or comfortable? I need to figure out how many sweaters to bring. 😛

Comfortable for me, but I like it on the cold side...

• Like 1

After dinner, I went back to the room to get more tip money from the safe (the bottom of my suitcase, since the safe doesn't work) ... I came back to Extra Virgin for another of those awesome margaritas, this time with Don Julio anejo... I need to blow out the rest of the Sailor Loot, lest I lose it tomorrow.

PXL_20211009_235453165.thumb.jpg.5e9926e73d44c6ae97da92530ff51288.jpg

The bartender here heard me talking about the cricket tacos in Miami, and offered to go and get me some roasted grasshoppers from the bar at Razzle Dazzle.

PXL_20211010_000917908.thumb.jpg.ac67ce836a953bfb0daa612602645edd.jpg

PXL_20211010_000924010.thumb.jpg.a0d4cbb2b70cdc657f7814856b01b2ef.jpg

PXL_20211010_000936588.thumb.jpg.0cc0f5fb11d519b4552ed68a0903a96e.jpg

PXL_20211010_001025012.jpg

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Dreamingana said:

Well it not only needs to be Plant Based ... how about upping the ante and making it also  gluten free?  Bonus points for organic too. lol  We are picky eaters. 

As a keto eater, the secret steak is a great choice for me. Lots of other offerings on the ship look to make it easy for me to eat right on my trip...with a few necessary indulgences that look too amazing to pass up.

• Like 2

I'm still in a little bit of a food coma following dinner tonight... After that last margarita, I just hung out at the bar for awhile, but just recovering... Sometimes my brain thinks "order ALL of this stuff", but then my body says "what the he!! were you thinking?"... I might go take another walk around, and see what's going on, or I may turn out the lights and crash right now... 

• Like 7