Scarlet Lady / Live / Solo - Oct 6 - 10 2021...

sid_9169

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

Just a garbage bag full of dirty clothes, nothing to see here... Guess what I'm wearing while I pack? Hint: all my dirty clothes are in that bag, and I haven't taken a shower yet...

PXL_20211010_115044795.jpg

Since no one else guessed, I'm thinking the answer is "your birthday suit".

Great review, but I don't think Virgin is for everyone.  Not for me for sure.  There's just some aesthetic about the ship that doesn't appeal to me.  I can't quite put my finger on it, but it's there.  Not to mention the fact it's only 5 nights long.  I'm not traveling anywhere for less than 7.  But for you, Sid, with your love of what I call exotic foods, totally up your alley.

• Like 10

So happy for you that this cruise actually finally happened. I think it was just what you needed after the year you’ve ( well, we’ve all) had. Thanks for taking us with you. I don’t think VV is for me, maybe the food lol, but it sure seems that you enjoyed it. Safe travels home Sid....

• Like 5

I hope to be a Rockstar some day, but until then I'll just fake it... I can't wait for my next cruise upon the Scarlet Lady coming up in May of next year. A back to back, four day plus a five day. Solo insider on one leg, and a Solo Sea View on the other.

PXL_20211010_130456877.thumb.jpg.ab1cca07c3f48fb89824aa9bda1f1fa2.jpg

PXL_20211010_130503016.jpg

• Like 9

Even considering everything that I ate and drank these past four days, I've still only scratched the surface of what's available on the Scarlet Lady. I'm going to finish off what I wasn't able to get to next time...

• Like 7

45 minutes ago, kpark895 said:

Great review, but I don't think Virgin is for everyone.  Not for me for sure.  There's just some aesthetic about the ship that doesn't appeal to me.  I can't quite put my finger on it, but it's there.  Not to mention the fact it's only 5 nights long.  I'm not traveling anywhere for less than 7.  But for you, Sid, with your love of what I call exotic foods, totally up your alley.

I agree @kpark895  I love to eat and the food looked great but this is definitely not a ship for me.

Sid, glad you had a good time and that you've got more to look forward to.

• Like 2