Scarlet Lady / Live / Solo - Oct 6 - 10 2021...

sid_9169

6 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

PXL_20211010_140438229.thumb.jpg.7f3cc750706fc8c20309f7beb593c518.jpg

PXL_20211010_140500547.jpg

What a great trip. After all is said and done was it worth the hassles pre-cruise? I am intrigued by VV now. I think this could be for us. Thanks for doing this. Hope the trip home is uneventful. 

• Like 3

Sid I can't thank you enough for everything that you shared. It has been an amazing journey to follow along. I can't wait till December where I'm doing a B2B as well. Nine wonderful nights. The friend that is going with me is a big time Princess fan so this is going to be a new experience. I hope he enjoys it. He and his late wife were supposed to go with me and he decided he would live the experience for her.

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, JandPB said:

What a great trip. After all is said and done was it worth the hassles pre-cruise? I am intrigued by VV now. I think this could be for us. Thanks for doing this. Hope the trip home is uneventful. 

All the stuff that happened with the app, and even the downgrade has been forgiven now. Virgin Voyages is my new favorite cruise line...

• Like 17
  • Haha 1

Guess I can take my Band off now... Honestly, it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be. It's always there "at the ready" when you need to pay for something.

PXL_20211010_150658853.jpg

Edited by sid_9169
  • Like 7

Thanks for taking the time to bring us along, Sid. You spend a lot of hard earned money on these ventures, and no one would fault you for ever giving us less photos and less info... but all of your reviews leave us feeling like we’ve been standing next to you the whole time. Your unity before 2020 was appreciated, and even more so now after the last 18 months. I imagine I speak for everyone when I say that you have allowed us all to escape the world for the last 5 days. Thank you. 

Safe travels back to ATL, where the skies are clear and a nice 71 degrees this morning!

• Like 16

1 minute ago, sid_9169 said:

Still don't have a gate assignment yet, but I always leave from concourse H when I fly home, so I'm taking a chance on it... I'm wearing my "secret mask" which really isn't that bad. Plus, I have to pee...

Are you sticking with your original flight or did you go with a different flight to get that credit?

• Like 2

@sid_9169.....FANTASTIC review..,,,my friend you come ALIVE when you cruise!  This is the Sid we would love to see more of!

Your review kept me going on our journey from Utah to Arizona, thanks so much.  I'd give VV a try and I'm way out of their target zone age!  

IMO a cruise is what one makes of it, if you party you party, if you don't you don't.  We enjoy meeting and talking with new folks over drinks and we also enjoy our alone time in our cabin and on our balcony......while others party the night away.

Thanks again and keep your chin up November is not that far off for your next adventure.....and you are returning to Atlanta to your OWN place!

Safe travels back to Atlanta....see you over on the TRIBE side!

• Like 9

15 minutes ago, DubNHub said:

Are you sticking with your original flight or did you go with a different flight to get that credit?

I haven't even checked in at my gate yet. I decided that they're going to have to offer me more than the $300 I bid to give up my seat. I'm just ready to get home now, and still have a subway trip and an Uber to catch until I get there.

• Like 6