Scarlet Lady / Live / Solo - Oct 6 - 10 2021...

sid_9169

So sad this is all over - I was secretly hoping you would head to the desk and book the next sailing and stay on! The end means that I now have to actually do work while at work, rather than constantly refreshing this thread...thanks a lot!😜

Fantastic review, as always...really hoping that all the pieces fall into place for me to be able to test this ship out in Feb. I'm intrigued by it - I think I will really enjoy it, but it won't be the go-to line for me as I couldn't imagine regular vacations without my kiddos....but once in a while, mama gotta cut loose!

Safe travels home!

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, ceilidh1 said:

So sad this is all over - I was secretly hoping you would head to the desk and book the next sailing and stay on! The end means that I now have to actually do work while at work, rather than constantly refreshing this thread...thanks a lot!😜

Fantastic review, as always...really hoping that all the pieces fall into place for me to be able to test this ship out in Feb. I'm intrigued by it - I think I will really enjoy it, but it won't be the go-to line for me as I couldn't imagine regular vacations without my kiddos....but once in a while, mama gotta cut loose!

Safe travels home!

Thanks ceilidh1... This cruise was all thanks to YOU!!!... It never would have happened without your and your kids work in the Shipload of Love contest...

• Like 24

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

Just checked the Virgin Voyages app, and they've already got my countdown going for the next cruise! But first, the Carnival Mardi Gras in November!

Screenshot_20211010-105348.thumb.png.554f2bbe1a8020f8a9c7a85fbc55fb13.png

Screenshot_20211010-105401.png

Thanks for sharing your experience with us all!! We waited a long time for our cruise, and still have 229 days to go - so we will be on the same cruise as you in May!

Safe travels home!

• Like 1

Bags just being chucked and stacked without a single care for the contents. The only time I do it, is when I bring my mil spec heavy duty case to bring liquor back. Speaking of that, the guys at work are going to be mad that I didn't bring any Hennessy Pure White back for them. They'll have to wait until my Mardi Gras cruise when I do bring my heavy duty case.

PXL_20211010_165319198.jpg

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

It's amazing how people will wait in line for a half hour for a cup of overpriced coffee... They must put crack in that stuff.

PXL_20211010_160705876.jpg

Just flew in from SAN, and the line for a freaking bagel was about 20+ people deep.. People must have nothing to do while waiting.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, garymfreedman said:

That's good news! Considering, that the minute we stepped on the ship, the masks came off and we never looked back.

• Like 3

I just got one good piece of news. The lady who originally sat next to me, let's just say that she was spilling over her allotted seating area. Well, eventually the person who's seat it actually was showed up, and she's a nice skinny blonde...

• Like 8
  • Haha 7

4 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

That's good news! Considering, that the minute we stepped on the ship, the masks came off and we never looked back.

Was nice in San Diego for four days, no mask requirements-and sadly, had to go back to my county where you can't even go into a dine in restaurant without ID, Vaccine Proof-Next will be next of kin, blood type, and sexual preferences... World has gone crazy

• Like 1

1 minute ago, garymfreedman said:

Was nice in San Diego for four days, no mask requirements-and sadly, had to go back to my county where you can't even go into a dine in restaurant without ID, Vaccine Proof-Next will be next of kin, blood type, and sexual preferences... World has gone crazy

I promise you that the Scarlet Lady is going to deliver BIG TIME for you, once you're finally on board. The stuff with the app sucks, but the on board experience more than makes up for it.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I promise you that the Scarlet Lady is going to deliver BIG TIME for you, once you're finally on board. The stuff with the app sucks, but the on board experience more than makes up for it.

Thanks @sid_9169. I actually just got an email from Rockstar services apologizing again for the piece of garbage app(my words), so I also sent them a snapshot of your post promising me it would be a fantastic cruise!!

I sure hope so..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

Shipload of Love contest...

Thank you so much for taking us along.  So glad you won the contest!  We are also going as Shipload of Love winners.  We so appreciate you sharing your experience and all those photos!  Enjoy your journey back home. 🙂  

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I just got one good piece of news. The lady who originally sat next to me, let's just say that she was spilling over her allotted seating area. Well, eventually the person who's seat it actually was showed up, and she's a nice skinny blonde...

Too bad you’re not wearing THE shirt

• Like 2