Is anyone else having difficulty posting to CC while onboard RCL?

kernow

We disembarked Anthem yesterday. I was trying to do a live review onboard but could never log on to Cruise Critic while I was using the ship internet, it was fine when I switched to my own data while near land. I could read the boards but every time I clicked the log in button nothing happened. Others on the ship were getting the same thing and someone else came on and said they had experienced similar on Harmony the week before. We were speculating if the ship was somehow blocking this site which seems ridiculous. 

Just wondered if others have had a similar experience?

2 hours ago, kernow said:

We disembarked Anthem yesterday. I was trying to do a live review onboard but could never log on to Cruise Critic while I was using the ship internet, it was fine when I switched to my own data while near land. I could read the boards but every time I clicked the log in button nothing happened. Others on the ship were getting the same thing and someone else came on and said they had experienced similar on Harmony the week before. We were speculating if the ship was somehow blocking this site which seems ridiculous. 

Just wondered if others have had a similar experience?

I was the one who reported the same "symptoms" on Harmony - exactly as you described. On a couple of occasions when trying to log in I got an error message saying something beginning with "f" (had never heard of it before and can't remember what it was called) was not properly installed on the device. I don't know what it meant or how significant it might have been.

15 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

I was the one who reported the same "symptoms" on Harmony - exactly as you described. On a couple of occasions when trying to log in I got an error message saying something beginning with "f" (had never heard of it before and can't remember what it was called) was not properly installed on the device. I don't know what it meant or how significant it might have been.

DH got the thing with 'f' when he tried, I just got no response.

56 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

Just followed live reviews on Allure and Symphony, and those appeared to have worked.  CC has been temperamental lately with log in issues. 

Yes, I saw those too. Just seemed so strange that within seconds of switching to my own data it worked perfectly.

Yes to having problems posting on our Symphony thread. 

I have to completely close all CC search sites. Then I Google CC go to the forms and post. It seems if you post any other way it is lost at sea. 

That is the only way working for me. 

sea ya