2024 World Cruise

Syracusefan44

The now cancelled Jan 2022 w/c went on sail in early May 2020.  The Jan 2023 w/c went on sale early Mar 2021.  

When the 2022 cruise was cancelled those with a booking were offered to have their booking transferred to the 2024 voyage at the same price and benefits.  Some people have done this so the 2024 itinerary is set (almost the same as 2022) but 2024 is not available for booking yet and Princess as I understand has not informed travel agents when it will.  Usually some agent will post new itineraries here on CC a couple weeks before open.  

If you work with a TA have them keep an eye out for you as well as checking here on.

Also, Princess only sells the whole voyage for a period of time as they hope to sell cabins for full voyage.  The 2023 w/c  sold so well that segments were never offered.   No way to know how sales of 2024 will go.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Waynetor said:

Also, Princess only sells the whole voyage for a period of time as they hope to sell cabins for full voyage.  The 2023 w/c  sold so well that segments were never offered.   No way to know how sales of 2024 will go.

There is one segment listed but states not available so it must have sold out.

The Princess w/c can be booked to start either in Ft. L or LA.  With many people not joining until LA, this results in a Ft L. to LA 14 day Panama cannel early Jan segment and as many people leave in Ft. L at the end of their voyage another 14 day cannel segment is available in April.   

I would expect that mid cruise segments not to be offered until full voyage passengers have had a good change to do a booking.  Will see later. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Waynetor said:

The now cancelled Jan 2022 w/c went on sail in early May 2020.  The Jan 2023 w/c went on sale early Mar 2021.  

When the 2022 cruise was cancelled those with a booking were offered to have their booking transferred to the 2024 voyage at the same price and benefits.  Some people have done this so the 2024 itinerary is set (almost the same as 2022) but 2024 is not available for booking yet and Princess as I understand has not informed travel agents when it will.  Usually some agent will post new itineraries here on CC a couple weeks before open.  

If you work with a TA have them keep an eye out for you as well as checking here on.

Princess w/c for 2024 has been available for booking since last Wednesday.  Ft lauderdale to ft lauderdale.  I have cabin on hold.  I will be finalizing the booking on Tuesday.  When I booked there were cabin catagories already wait listed.  

7 hours ago, Hflors said:

Princess w/c for 2024 has been available for booking since last Wednesday.  Ft lauderdale to ft lauderdale.  I have cabin on hold.  I will be finalizing the booking on Tuesday.  When I booked there were cabin catagories already wait listed.  

Really??? When I look at princess.com, I'm not seeing anything listed for 2024. What's the secret to accessing 2024?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Bgwest said:

Really??? When I look at princess.com, I'm not seeing anything listed for 2024. What's the secret to accessing 2024?

Not seeing 2024 either.  Maybe it's only available now to past w/c pax?

8 hours ago, Hflors said:

HAL or Princess?

I'm really surprised that it is being reported that the PCL WC 2024 can be booked. 

I was on the last 2 completed WCs (2018 and 2019)  and it is my recollection it was announced during the cruise.  That way current WC passengers could book before our current WC ended.  We knew weeks ahead from the Pacific Princess crew that the details were forth coming.    In fact, when the big announcement day arrived, and we were gathered in the Cabaret Lounge theatre for the details I specifically remember the boos and moans when it was revealed that the Island would replace the Pacific.      

Since PCL has not issued a Press Release can someone post the voyage details?

Edited by tcdcruiser

8 hours ago, Bgwest said:

I have been calling princess since the first of oct on wed they let me put a cabin in hold until I could contact my sis who us on the cross country trip.   CALL and get a cabin. Some cabin classes were already waitlisted.   Good luck...