Who has booked for Alaska 2007?

sea_u_onboard

Booked two cabins on the Sapphire Princess going from Whittier to Vancouver on 5/26. Can't wait!

Unfortunately, all the port side mini-suites were booked so I got one on the starboard side. Anybody want to move????? Is there a big difference in terms of viewing scenery?

We have a cruise tour booked with Princess. Flying into Anchorage and going up to Prudhoe Bay on the Arctic Ocean than back down to take the 7 day cruise into Vancouver.

However, just this afternoon received an email from HAL offering the same cruise tour itinerary at a savings of approximately $860 net for the wife and I.

Sooooo just maybe switching from a Princess cruise tour over to a HAL cruise tour and saving some serious money for same cruise tour itinerary. Also with Princess we will be having a verandah cabin and with HAL we will be having a verandah suite.

So HAL here we come and good bye Princess.:D

I am booked on my second Alaskan Cruise, June 1, 2007 on the Vision of the Sea. Just went to Alaska on the same ship in June of this year the best time I have ever had. Loved the ship. Cant even describe in words the beauty of Alaska. There was so much to see we needed to go again to see all the things we didnt have time for. I already cant handle the excitment. Happy Trails

Great, glad to hear someone on the same ship/cruise. So tell me about the cruise to Alaska and the Tracy Arm Fjords, how was it all???:)

• 1 month later...
We're booked... First time to Alaska and first time on Serenade. Third cruise. Will be celebrating early 40th Wedding Anniversary. Just counting the days.

Elton & Sharon

Great to have you aboard. I'll be on that sailing as well. Make sure you sign up for the meet and mingle.

Archived