Who has booked for Alaska 2007?

sea_u_onboard

Since Carnival has started booking Alaska for 2007 I wanted to start a thread for who has booked for 2007 (suggested by another board member). You don't have to be sailing on Carnival to post to this thread - but I'm not sure if any of the other lines are booking 2007 yet.

So step right up -

I booked our family of 4 on Carnival Spirit for July 4, 2007 - 7A.

July 07 we sail RCL to Alaska. Also our excursions just became available so were planning to do the Taku Lodge deal, and the train. It will be our first to Alaska, so were really looking forward to it!

After changing my booking three times, I have finally decided on the Radiance May 18 sailing to Alaska. I booked my airfare (great deal) so now I am committed! Now I only have 7 months to decide what excursions to book. Decisions, decisions, decisions... Cindy

Well, I changed AGAIN!! This is the 3rd Alaskan Cruise I have booked in 4 days!

We are now on the Spirit Southbound on June 20, 2007. I changed because I would rather do our **marathon** Denali trip before the cruise. Instead of Weds-Weds on the ship, Weds-Saturday driving, Sunday flying, and then back to work at least by Tuesday, we will fly out on Saturday, Sunday-Wednesday driving, Weds-Weds on the ship, Thursday or Friday fly home, and 2 days to rest before going back to work on Monday!

...hopefully I won't go read more old posts and change my mind again. My husband thinks I am NUTS!! At least I am finding the info out now, when I can change and get the extended balcony I want.

We are gonna be on the spirit on June 20th southbound

Two months ago I moved our cruise up 2 days in order to have 2 more days for our post-cruise land trip. We're now on the northbound Coral Princess instead of the Pacific Princess. In the past few days the land trip itinerary changed from a "marathon BIG LOOP" trip to a "small loop" plus Seward. We'll have to return to Alaska to see Denali some other time.

August 22,2007 on the Carnival Spirit.

Are doing Hawaii Cruise and land tour in June, 07.

This will be our second Alaska trip.

Was on the Spirit in August 2005 Southbound with a pre-cruise land tour.

Will do the Spirit Northbound with post cruise land tour this time.

Busy Summer in 2007, Yessssss....:D

August 22,2007 on the Carnival Spirit.

Are doing Hawaii Cruise and land tour in June, 07.

This will be our second Alaska trip.

Was on the Spirit in August 2005 Southbound with a pre-cruise land tour.

Will do the Spirit Northbound with post cruise land tour this time.

Busy Summer in 2007, Yessssss....:D

Now I've gone and done it. Booked Lindblad inside passage trip June 30-July 7. The "budget" went out the window about a week after joining this thread. See you in the "financial meltdown" board... :rolleyes:

My wife and I are on the May 16, 2007 Northbound Spirit. I too booked early to take advantage of the Military Rate. I booked an 8i, Panorama Deck, in about the middle of the ship on the starboard side for the Northbound trip. My question is this, it seems to me that the aft balcony cabins wouldn't have as good a view as the cabins amidships. Is this accurate or is there another reason aft cabins are desirable icon5.gif

My wife and I are on the May 16, 2007 Northbound Spirit. I too booked early to take advantage of the Military Rate. I booked an 8i, Panorama Deck, in about the middle of the ship on the starboard side for the Northbound trip. My question is this, it seems to me that the aft balcony cabins wouldn't have as good a view as the cabins amidships. Is this accurate or is there another reason aft cabins are desirable icon5.gif

Our experience with the aft balconies is that the view is much more expansive than the side balconies. It's really pretty incredible, and hard to describe. Plus, nothing compares to the wake of the ship. :) And you can see both port and starboard sides...so that's always a plus!

Archived