Who has booked for Alaska 2007?

sea_u_onboard

We have booked our first cruise and first trip to Alaska on RCI for Aug. 25 for a 7 day cruise. I can hardly wait another 11 months and 11 days;) not anxious or anything:D . I have gotten so many good ideas on what to do from these boards...I have really enjoyed reading the posts:) .

Yeah and congratulations Doria:o That was our best cruise ever. You are just going to love that ship. We went in June of 2005. And it's one of the reasons why we are going back again in 2007. I hope you have as much fun (even more:D ) as we did.:rolleyes:

Booked through Holland - Volendam - June 15 - 22, 2007.

There are a group of us (54 from this area).

Fly Dallas/Ft.Worth, Texas to Anchorage. Charter bus "tours" from there to Seward. Board Volendam on the 15th......Hubbard Glacier, Icy Strait Point, Juneau, Ketchikan, Vancouver. Back to DFW.

Have heard so much from the posters about Alaska.....CAN HARDLY WAIT.

crabbie1

This will be our first cruise ever. We are booked on the Sapphire Princess going south bound. We leave Whittier July 7, 2007! Like many others, we have learned a lot by reading what others have written and recommened. I want to thank all of you for your help. I am sure we will have a wonderful time! :)

• 1 month later...

We'll be on the NCL Pearl next June. I keep hoping more people will sign up on our roll call! There's only 2 of us, but I suppose it's early. :)

There is so much awesome info on these boards, thanks so much to everyone who posts about Alaska. Since we've never been, your advice is great!!:D

We'll be on the NCL Pearl next June. I keep hoping more people will sign up on our roll call! There's only 2 of us, but I suppose it's early. :)

There is so much awesome info on these boards, thanks so much to everyone who posts about Alaska. Since we've never been, your advice is great!!:D

Hey, Star7228, are you going to give the new rock climbing wall a try on the Pearl?:eek:

Hey, Star7228, are you going to give the new rock climbing wall a try on the Pearl?:eek:

I think I have to! :D I am a bit worrisome over heights, and I know I will never, ever actually do any real mountain climbing. So...I feel I have to suck it up and try it out. :) I wonder how much it will cost???

How about you, Brunolvr??? Will you be giving it a go?

I think I have to! :D I am a bit worrisome over heights, and I know I will never, ever actually do any real mountain climbing. So...I feel I have to suck it up and try it out. :) I wonder how much it will cost???

How about you, Brunolvr??? Will you be giving it a go?

Don't think so, Star7228! I'm a little old for that kind of activity. I'll just enjoy watching others give it a try.

Have you started thinking about which excursions you might like to do?

Alaska July 18, 2007 - Carnival Spirit Southbound Whittier to Vancouver. Haven't decided what to do 2 days pre-cruise in Anchorage - any suggestions? Just took passport photos - will apply for passport next week: hence my login name: BePrepared! Me too, born in 1961.

Don't think so, Star7228! I'm a little old for that kind of activity. I'll just enjoy watching others give it a try.

Have you started thinking about which excursions you might like to do?

We've definitely been thinking of excursions. My husband and I love being very active on our excursions, so we were looking at some of the kayaking/biking/hiking tours. Do you recommend any? :) You've been to Alaska before, right?

The toughest thing for me right now is trying to think of what's the best or most important to see at different ports, so I can make sure we see those things! (Mendenhall Glacier, for example).

I printed out all the excursion stuff from NCL's old site (thanks for that, by the way!), and I'm just working my way through. :D

Hi all,

This is a fun thread to read. We are booked on the Star round trip from Seattle July 2007. After reading about aft balconies we decided to try one with a wrap around balcony. Can't wait !

Kayowe

Kayowe, you'll love your wrap around balcony. Which suite do you have? We had AE 8170 on the Star on our May 28, 2006 cruise to Alaska. I've got pictures posted of the suite and balcony. The aromas from the bakery when out on your balcony are heavenly!:D

Didn't know anyone was booking Alaska for 2007 yet. I've been checking HAL and RCCL and they don't seem to be. :(

Awww!! I booked my RCI cruise in May for next year. I purchased tickets at the earliest time I could.

I'm going on Serenade of the Seas with RCI (Roll Call in sig. if you're going too!) on May 26

We (myself and husband, my cousin and her husband) are also booked on the Spirit Northbound, May 30th. This will be our second Alaska Cruise, but our first time to Sitka. I had started a roll call a while ago, but it seems to have disappeared. I'll start another one after Christmas if no one else has.

Gale, from Michigan

Archived