Who has booked for Alaska 2007?

sea_u_onboard

First to Alaska for husband and I...can't wait!!! Have had this booked since early August...nobody has posted on my roll call yet...WHERE IS EVERYBODY!!

You will love the Star...she is a beautiful lady!

Enjoyed my 10th anniversary on her for a tour of the Hawaiian Islands!

Cheers! :)

Anyone else book their cruise line excursions yet? Carnival opened theirs up a couple days ago and I finished booking my excursions. I'd booked the independent one months ago...was just waiting to finish up the plans with the ship's tours.

The 2007 season will be here before we know it!

Anyone else book their cruise line excursions yet? Carnival opened theirs up a couple days ago and I finished booking my excursions. I'd booked the independent one months ago...was just waiting to finish up the plans with the ship's tours.

We're doing independent excursions, but when I checked Princess yesterday, they were still showing the 2006 excursions.

We're doing independent excursions, but when I checked Princess yesterday, they were still showing the 2006 excursions.

I was really surprised at the Carnival excursions. I booked 3 through them. One was the same price as last year, one was $2 more...and one was $5 less!!! I figured there would be some sort of increase - at least $5-$10 each. Nice surprise! The one downside - they charge your credit card immediately. I booked the Princess excursions for my Island Princess cruise a few weeks ago and they don't charge until you get on board. At least I'll get the Alaska excursions paid for and out of the way. Glass 1/2 full both ways! :)

We're booked on Celebrity Mercury RT from Vancouver on June 9th. We are also waitlisted on the HAL Vancouver trip (not sure on the date) just in case it opens up. However, we'll likely take the Celebrity one due to price and experience on Celebrity.

I booked two excursions over a month ago for our 4 port of call 5/27/07 RT out of Seattle on Oosterdam.

I also booked a rental car for Sitka to do our own touring at that port as we are there the longest.

We will "wing it" in Victoria.

Break it up a little, but know that both excursions are paid for and "good to go" unless canceled by weather.

Does it rain in Alaska?? :rolleyes:

Cheers! :)

After much hemming and hawing, we are booked in an SS on the Zuiderdam 9/1 - hoooray! I just read a review about how old the ship was..a few second thoughts, but the best possible combination of room, itinerary and price. Happy Birthday, DH!

After much hemming and hawing, we are booked in an SS on the Zuiderdam 9/1 - hoooray! I just read a review about how old the ship was..a few second thoughts, but the best possible combination of room, itinerary and price. Happy Birthday, DH!

The Zuiderdam was launched in 2002, so it's not that old. HAL has much older ships in its service than the Vista-class ships.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived