Who has booked for Alaska 2007?

sea_u_onboard

My wife and I have booked Sun Princess ,Riviera deck for our first Alaskan trip leaving Seattle on 6 th May 07.

Its our second ever cruise ,our first was 2 years ago and also on the Sun.

We fly from london uk to Seattle the day before embarkation.

It seems such a long way off at the moment :( .

These boards help to keep up the enthusiasm .:D

We are booked on the Spirit for May 9, 2007. It will be the second half of a back to back on the Spirit starting in Hawaii on April 27. We have always been interested in going to Hawaii but never wanted to give up my one "warm" cruise a year for Alaska. This back to back seemed to be the perfect opportunity to finally see Alaska. We are looking forward to it and starting early to find out all we can before going!

Booked for June 1, 2007 Alaskan Cruise on the Vision of the Seas, RCCL

Balcony. Have had this booked since July after I got off the ship from my cruise last June to Alaska. LOVED IT SO MUCH

I was booked on Celebrity, something different. but cancelled and went back to RCCL.:p

Robin, I'm jealous. I want an AB Suite. Actually, I'd settle for an AE. Will you adopt me? :p

LOL, sorry I've given birth to two and adopted two, and typically have a house full of teenagers. I'm unable to adopt more at this time ;)

Because of the NCL family pricing, it was CHEAPER for the 6 of us to travel in the AB and AF than getting 2 balconies or a balcony and an inside. Totally crazy. I just wanted at least one cabin with a balcony, and we ended up with this! However, our cabin arrangements may change because there may be 5 of us instead of 6, which does drastically alter where and how we can fit.

Robin

my wife and i reserved our alaskan cruise thru princess on their Golden Princess on June 30, 2007 like 3 weeks ago, but we pulled our reservation 1 week ago because we got a great deal on a 9 day trip to China in march which would cost us about what the cruise was gonna cost us, so we couldnt pass the China trip up so we cancelled.

i see so many beautiful pictures from Alaska so im a little bit bummed but how many can say they have been to China for 9 days.

so since Alaska will always be there, maybe we will do our alaskan trip in a year or two.

On August 25th I booked my next Alaska trip but it isn't a cruise (did a cruise in July 06). This time just flights and land tour. Going to Denali, Seward (Kenai Fjords day cruise and Harding Icefield hike), and Brooks Camp (bear watching) for a total of 12 days. Brooks Camp is pretty remote but with the use of frequent flyer miles I only need to purchase a $164 flight to get there so it is a good deal. Really excited about the trip.

Booked May 12, 2007 - Diamond Princess roundtrip from Vancouver...yippeeeeee

The Diamond Princess doesn't do a roundtrip cruise on May 12, 2007. You're on a northbound cruise to Whittier, Alaska: http://www.princess.com/pb/itineraryDetails.do?voyageCode=M720&date=0507&noOfPax=2&definition_name=

In fact, Princess only does one-way cruises from Vancouver. Roundtrip cruises are out of Seattle or San Francisco.

We've booked Carnival Spirit for 9/12/07. We'll watch what opens on other lines over the next few months to see if anything else looks better to us. But for now we're headed to Glacier Bay on a wrap around corner aft!

Cheryl

I am in a wrap around corner aft the week before you.... what's your suite #/??

This is our 4th cruise and 2nd time visiting Alaska. This time we are doing the cruise-tour. Leaving June 19th from Anchorage and cruising southbound from Seward to Vancouver B.C. Aboard the Royal Caribbean's Radiance of the Sea. It's a group of us going and we're very excited! Who else is going?:rolleyes:

We have booked our first cruise and first trip to Alaska on RCI for Aug. 25 for a 7 day cruise. I can hardly wait another 11 months and 11 days;) not anxious or anything:D . I have gotten so many good ideas on what to do from these boards...I have really enjoyed reading the posts:) .

Archived