ANOTHER (just what you wanted) Mardi Gras LIVE 11/06-11/13

MeganGC1983

7 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Well… we had a feeling this would happen. Hopefully not too delayed. Maybe we will just have an extra round at Catina Laredo. 😬

BB568175-E709-4B50-BEC8-20A73A4DC766.jpeg

LOVE Cantina Loredo - is there one at Love/Dallas Airport?   We had one in Palm Beach Gardens Florida that closed down a few years back.  I am so jealous!   Btw, safe travels and enjoying your posts!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rulers Mom said:

LOVE Cantina Loredo - is there one at Love/Dallas Airport?   We had one in Palm Beach Gardens Florida that closed down a few years back.  I am so jealous!   Btw, safe travels and enjoying your posts!

Yes, there one right beside the Starbucks by gate 7 at Love. 

• Like 1

Not happy with Cocoa Beach Shuttles. Our 6:45 appointment was bumped to 7:15 earlier today. When we landed, we called the number to tell them we had our luggage. We were told 10 minutes. 45 minutes later we finally are on a shuttle. It’s full, but we are waiting on more passengers? I guess we will strap them to the top. 

26F49AC4-A57A-4260-B054-208F9EDF7D87.jpeg

• Like 3

Why do people conduct work phone calls on shared shuttles? The last lady we picked up and squeezed on here, immediately sat down and dialed a work call. It’s 8pm on a Friday and the whole shuttle is hearing her talk about real estate properties for 10 minutes. Are we supposed to be quiet? Listen in? (Eye roll)

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Why do people conduct work phone calls on shared shuttles? The last lady we picked up and squeezed on here, immediately sat down and dialed a work call. It’s 8pm on a Friday and the whole shuttle is hearing her talk about real estate properties for 10 minutes. Are we supposed to be quiet? Listen in? (Eye roll)

"Can everyone on this shuttle shhhhhush, im on a call" 🤣🤣🤣

I cannot with some ppl 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3