Dancing

Electra 7

It depends on which ship you are speaking about. Not all are sailing yet.

One of the most important activities we enjoy is the watch and participating in Dancing in the Queens Room. Also dancing during Tea Time but also watching the Passenger Talent Shows.

We so hope there will not be too much limitations concerning Dancing in the QR. The fun of dancing especially on Big Band Night is so special.

Hope the answer you are looking for is a positive one for all..

• 1 month later...

Did a cruise on QE in October and dancing every night in the Queens Room. It was strange though, to go to the toilets, which were within the "4walls" of the Queens Room you had to put on your mask. I didn't mind that, but the dance floor was packed especially on slow waltzes, and no masks when dancing.

Edited by ovccruiser

Thanks. There's a (small?) dance group on QM2 over Xmas, they're only offering one hour private party per day and the organiser wasn't clear on mask policy. I was wondering what other activities there might be. QM2 isn't my favourite ship because of the restricted access to G32, and they're not offering any reduction on single supplement either.

On 12/14/2021 at 3:05 PM, Dancer Bob said:

Thanks. There's a (small?) dance group on QM2 over Xmas, they're only offering one hour private party per day and the organiser wasn't clear on mask policy. I was wondering what other activities there might be. QM2 isn't my favourite ship because of the restricted access to G32, and they're not offering any reduction on single supplement either.

what is 'restricted access to g32' ?

2 hours ago, majortom10 said:

You have to walk through Queens Room to get to G32.

So what is the problem with that ?  The G32 doesn't usually start until around 10.30pm . Most people who are enjoying the atmosphere in the Queens Room start to move into the G32 around 11pm . 

2 hours ago, Bell Boy said:

So what is the problem with that ?  The G32 doesn't usually start until around 10.30pm . Most people who are enjoying the atmosphere in the Queens Room start to move into the G32 around 11pm . 

Nothing at all I was just responding to Electra 7 #9

• Like 1

3 hours ago, exlondoner said:

Do explain further. Surely you have to walk through somewhere to get anywhere.

G32 is at the very aft of QM2 and to get access to G32 you have to walk through Queens Room which is not like QV/QE a regular access to other areas of the ship but Queens Room/G32 are a dead end. I do not have or said there was a problem I was just responding to Electra 7 who asked what "restricted access is to G32.

2 hours ago, Bell Boy said:

We like to head in the G32 around 20 to 12 and enjoy the atmosphere of all. From Vibre's to the Disco.... Great Energy in G32...

7 hours ago, Ranchi said:

Dancing every night with live band on QM2 recently…just don’t expect a quickstep😉. For some reason the band didn’t seem to like them. 

Noooooo! We started quickstep lessons just for our next QM2 voyage!