Sorrentos pizza

8 minutes ago, matj2000 said:

Sorry they didn't get your chicken fingers, PBJ, & plain hamburger with no pickle the way you like it....

The worst cruise line ever. Customer service, food, and 100 languages first before a show. 

My opinion: 

MSC pizza is top notch.  Their food is good too. Very creative.   Princess used to have great pizza. But the last few times it has been tasteless.   Royal pizza is good if you stick to plain cheese.  Carnival pizza is vile,  just like all their food.  To answer the OP,  Royal does not have white pizza.  Carnival does. 

Edited by joeyancho
Add content
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

I saw you in Sorrentos many times over the years.You always sit on seats right outside the entrance.

I have sat there many times.  More often than not I am not eating their pizza.  I have had it though.  That's how I know it's not pizza.  Now, don't get me started on the Dog House...

😉

3 minutes ago, Cigar King said:

I have sat there many times.  More often than not I am not eating their pizza.  I have had it though.  That's how I know it's not pizza.  Now, don't get me started on the Dog House...

😉

I never eat hot dogs on a cruise and rarely on land .However,I eat a lot of pizza .