"One Touch" dept.?

39august

I used to call this dept. for just about everything except a reservation. They were very helpful and engaging.  The personnel was located in Wichita Ks.The last few times I have called that number, after several recorded messages, I get switched over to reservations. Does this department not exist anymore? Only CC for questions now?  The phone number I have for One Touch is 844-418-6824.

Edited by 39august

2 hours ago, davekathy said:

It is now called "celebrityengagementcenter@celerrity.com". I always call the Captains Club at 1-800-760-0654. The phone number you posted is also a CC ph. no. 

Just in case someone does a cut and paste and has trouble getting anywhere with the address, a slight spelling adjustment:  celebrityengagementcenter@celebrity.com

• Thanks 1

I called the other day and got someone in Phillipniies who was of no help.  Had no idea what I was asking.  Very sad X has to Trans one to overseas people.  Guess all the good people have left or are leaving.  Thank you LLP

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Mr&MrsBee said:

I called the other day and got someone in Phillipniies who was of no help.  Had no idea what I was asking.  Very sad X has to Trans one to overseas people.  Guess all the good people have left or are leaving.  Thank you LLP

Location has little to do with it. Lots of US-based reps are equally unable to provide accurate information.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Mr&MrsBee said:

I Am sure like many other companies, X is looking to hire U.S. Citizens who are not running back to work...

Would mind stepping up to the plate to help out so calls do not have to be transferred to other countries? Many Americans would appreciate it if you did...

As would LLP so she can stop getting ALL the blame... along with non-U.S. based reservation clerks.... Oh, I Am sorry you were calling for information which could not be provided to you either on-line or through the TA (including X) who took your reservation, so that will not work...

bon voyage

Edited by Bo1953

20 hours ago, 39august said:

I used to call this dept. for just about everything except a reservation. They were very helpful and engaging.  The personnel was located in Wichita Ks.The last few times I have called that number, after several recorded messages, I get switched over to reservations. Does this department not exist anymore? Only CC for questions now?  The phone number I have for One Touch is 844-418-6824.

I would imagine that One Touch has gone the way of the Dodo bird.

• Like 1