Coco beach club

COCKYMARK

Not worth the price of admission they currently demand.  I was there in September.  Nice lunch but not worth $100 to $190 fee they charge, and the lunch is the highlight.  It's quiet and not crowded and the staff is pleasant and always nearby.  That's pretty much my opinion of it.  I won't be back. 

• Like 3

For us, it was all about price.  We snagged it for $67 per person.  At current prices (>$150) I would have to pass as the ships that are currently docking are less than 50% full and Coco cay is a VERY big place and they have lots of nice places to spend a few hours for free or VERY low cost. 

YMMV

Edited by bgoff60

4 hours ago, COCKYMARK said:

Anyone been there on coco cay? looks nice....any info appreciated!!

Some photos start on post #528 (click top banner below). General pictures of the rest of CocoCay start around post #331. We have been to CocoCay 3 times this year. We went to the Coco Beach Club twice. 

Edited by BirdTravels

53 minutes ago, COCKYMARK said:

So periodically they will lower the price?

It just depends on the sailing and supply/demand.

In my opinion, there's just no need to spend money on Coco Cay.  Loungers and umbrellas are plentiful, even with two ships in port.  Charging $70-$200 for a fancy lunch is a bit much, IMO.  

• Like 3

The best lunch on Coco Cay isn't even at the buffet restaurants or Coco Beach.  It's at the Snack Shacks.  Outstanding burgers, better than those served at the buffets.  I like the Oasis Pool or Chill Beach.  As brillohead said, no need to spend big bucks there. 

• Like 3

I was sailing solo and since the price was around 88 I decided to try it.  I had been to coco twice before so I wanted to see what experience was like.  The lunch was very nice and I enjoyed the quiet but I think I actually preferred the large pool vs the small pool.  serenade was there with Mariner.  Right now with cruise ships at limited capacity I would rather ‘pass’ on it.  Going again next week and am going to pass on going to beach club and just back to regular …and trying out Snack Shack!

• Like 2

We went in September and as others have posted the lunch was excellent but personally don’t think it was worth the extra $$, especially with the lower capacities there was plenty of open places all over the island. 

• Like 2

When I went in September I thought it was beautiful! I think I pd like 89.00 and loved every moment. It is so relaxing with towels on every lounge chair, beautiful paths to walk on, and the water and pool were spectacular. The lunch was also great. If you are looking too party this is not the spot. Would I pay over $100 to do it again I’m not sure but I feel I definitely got my money’s worth just for the beauty of the beach club. 

8 hours ago, Blauelini said:

We pay to go there as we never see kids there. That's worth $200 pp if need be.

We were at the beach club in October snagged a day bed by poo,l, perfect, so we thought. A couple families came with little kids noisy splashing (being kids). Didn’t enjoy pool too small for that or day bed to close to the noise. Got back on ship & canceled Beach Club for 3 other cruises. We were looking for a quiet relaxing day & were willing to pay for that. 

• Like 1

I was on Oasis last week and friends got the passes for Coco Beach Club for $79.  They loved it.  It does sell out; I tried to get in while on the cruise and there was a wait list.     

Just watch the pricing as it seems to go up and down.  I sat next to someone on the beach (not Club) who thought it was worth it--even at $160pp.   I was told the capacity is 250 people, and that yes, lunch is the highlight. 

Probably best to see it for yourself!   😀

• Like 1

Starting to think they raise the prices for everything on the Symphony of the seas.

darn Hairspray!! Lol.

our drink packages are more

beach club is more 

I’m going in Jan 2022 so it’s not like I’m going on spring break.

still can’t wait!! Is it January yet?!