Any photos or videos of your cruises?

nursinadream

On 10/30/2021 at 8:45 PM, nursinadream said:

Happy to read that many have enjoyed a cruise this season.  Any photos to share or links to videos or photo albums?  I love to see real travelers not stock industry photos or Travel Agents publicity videos.

Deb

Deb, anything specific you are looking for?

5 hours ago, clairol said:

Deb, anything specific you are looking for?

I enjoy photos of people on vacation.  At the beach, in the dining room, at the pool, out on excursions, tours, at a cocktail party.  I've seen lots of ship video tours posted by agencies and promotional videos done by cruise lines.  Thanks Clairol.

Deb

Oh those are great!  Thanks for posting the Flickr albums.  Looks like you had lovely weather in the Med this October and not crowded.  We are sooooo longing to get out to sea soon.  We did a Med cruise years ago and an Adriatic land tour in 2017.  Need to think about another trip that way.

Deb

23 minutes ago, nursinadream said:

Wow you've got work ahead.  Do you find Flickr user friendly?  I see you have loads of albums.  Your captions/descriptions are nice too.

I find it quite easy to use, but on the other hand I've been using it for a long time so have probably lost track of the shortcomings. I find myself using and looking at Instagram a lot more these days, but Instagram isn't really intended for bulk uploading photos, while Flickr is.

I have a lot of photos on pbase.com/roothy123.  They're mostly travel photos, sprinkled with a few pictures of the ship itself (mostly Oceania, but sometimes Viking Ocean).  If nothing else, you could check out pbase.com to see tons of photos by people.  I suppose you could also use the search function to look for a particular cruise line or country or port.  I like Pbase because I can write a whole line of info about what I photographed, and not just load photos on there.  So in a way I'm telling a story, not just storing my photos. We took our first post-Covid cruise in August to Iceland.  It was fantastic.  Photos are here for Reykjavik, and then there are "galleries" for the other cities we visited.  Hopefully this link will get you started: celand Aug 2021 REYKJAVIK Photo Gallery by Ruth Rosenthal at pbase.com

For any gallery, push "All" at bottom of page to see all photos.  And if you want to get a larger picture, double click on the picture.

For our last Oceania cruise, go to Bali December 2019 Photo Gallery by Ruth Rosenthal at pbase.com

• Like 3

On 11/1/2021 at 11:26 AM, ORV said:

Are you familiar with The Preisman's website? Mike does a great job. 

http://www.thepreismans.com/index.html

Thanks Orv.  We board the Riviera on Sunday, so I will be able to get some updated photos of the ship, menus, food and everything else.  So looking forward to cruising again.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MVPinBoynton said:

Thanks Orv.  We board the Riviera on Sunday, so I will be able to get some updated photos of the ship, menus, food and everything else.  So looking forward to cruising again.

Have fun, we're looking forward to being back out there soon. 

On 10/30/2021 at 8:45 PM, nursinadream said:

Happy to read that many have enjoyed a cruise this season.  Any photos to share or links to videos or photo albums?  I love to see real travelers not stock industry photos or Travel Agents publicity videos.

Deb

I quit doing these as they take too much time.  Reserve them for special cruises.   This is/was one of Oceania's better itineraries, which includes, UK, Northern Islands (Shetland, Faroe), Iceland, Greenland and Ireland --know as the Viking Odyssey. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, patty1955 said:

Yep, that's my husband. You'll notice his hands in several more of the pictures

Impressive diversity of food. I tried my best during the cruise, but I think you've got me beat! Thanks for the photos.