Any photos or videos of your cruises?

nursinadream

11 hours ago, SEASwim said:

Impressive diversity of food. I tried my best during the cruise, but I think you've got me beat! Thanks for the photos.

I was so frustrated by the lack of current photos of food that I might have gone a little overboard. 

• Like 1

On 11/11/2021 at 1:39 PM, PaulMCO said:

I quit doing these as they take too much time.  Reserve them for special cruises.   This is/was one of Oceania's better itineraries, which includes, UK, Northern Islands (Shetland, Faroe), Iceland, Greenland and Ireland --know as the Viking Odyssey. 

Paul, thanks for this video with highlights of your Nautica cruise in Viking country.  Nice captions and an occasional view of fellow tourists!  Our first Oceania cruise is almost a year away - next September and we'll hit some Viking views too.  I've used several different search words on YouTube and nothing like your video comes up. 

Deb

On 11/19/2021 at 9:46 AM, Norseh2o said:

Onboard the Marina for most of November, 2021. Photos of Horizons, early morning coffee, Horizons in the evening, Horizons setting up for tea. As good as remembered! 

D2030437-3669-4813-B2A7-0B523E6B94BC.jpeg

9731C243-AA16-4F80-ABC4-761AE461FACF.jpeg

Great photos, thanks.  Do I see 3 or 4 gents wearing blazers?  Is this typical or usual evening wear?

9 minutes ago, nursinadream said:

Great photos, thanks.  Do I see 3 or 4 gents wearing blazers?  Is this typical or usual evening wear?

You will see  a few men in jackets  some in suits/ties  but I would say 75%  will not wear  a jacket except maybe during the Holidays

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LHT28 said:

You will see  a few men in jackets  some in suits/ties  but I would say 75%  will not wear  a jacket except maybe during the Holidays

Thanks LHT.  Glad to learn that.  The next photo I'd like to see is of luggage one has for a one month cruise.  Next fall will be a month cruise on Oceania, our first.

9 minutes ago, nursinadream said:

Thanks LHT.  Glad to learn that.  The next photo I'd like to see is of luggage one has for a one month cruise.  Next fall will be a month cruise on Oceania, our first.

Depends on how you pack  😉

We take 1 x 26" case each  & 1 small carryon with meds/electronics/valuables

I do not mind using the laundry room

YMMV

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

Jackets are more common (without ties) in the speciality restaurants 👏 - if you want to forgo a jacket, please wear a decent shirt as we've seen men wearing what looks like lumberjack shirts.

51 minutes ago, WESTEAST said:

Jackets are more common (without ties) in the speciality restaurants 👏 - if you want to forgo a jacket, please wear a decent shirt as we've seen men wearing what looks like lumberjack shirts.

I wear a nice top  & DH wears a linen shirt or  a dress shirt  but thanks for  the advice 🤔

21 hours ago, nursinadream said:

In my experience La Reserve is the one venue that you would be most likely to see men wearing jackets. 

• Like 2

Spouse took his blue blazer on our first Oceania cruise in 2008; he has not done so since then. However, he always wears a long-sleeve dress shirt to dinner unless dining at the Terrace buffet. 

It is our experience that there are less jackets worn by guests onboard each year. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ORV said:

In my experience La Reserve is the one venue that you would be most likely to see men wearing jackets. 

Agree - currently on the Marina and the only dinner where the majority of men wore a jacket was La Reserve (which is the picture above showing most men in jackets).  All other specialty restaurants and Grand Dining room, men were in nice slacks and button down long sleeve shirt or sweater....Terrace is very casual.