Liberty of the Seas Entertainment

We are sailing back-to-back on the Liberty in January and wonder if anyone might know what shows/entertainment will be scheduled.  We did back-to-back on the Independence in October and were a little disappointed. Not that they were bad but no Cirque like acts, which we enjoy over the comics.  Thanks 

24 minutes ago, George C said:

There broadway play is. Saturday night fever 

Wow still. We did a B2B cruise on the LOS March 2011.The first cruise after our second leg was going to be the first cruise featuring Saturday Night Fever. My wife was bummed as she liked the movie and sound track.  

32 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Wow still. We did a B2B cruise on the LOS March 2011.The first cruise after our second leg was going to be the first cruise featuring Saturday Night Fever. My wife was bummed as she liked the movie and sound track.  

Rccl seems to keep there broadway shows on forever, I liked it but after seeing it a couple of times I am ready for something new, I do always love the ice show , I could see that multiple times on a cruise.

22 minutes ago, George C said:

Rccl seems to keep there broadway shows on forever, I liked it but after seeing it a couple of times I am ready for something new, I do always love the ice show , I could see that multiple times on a cruise.

We also like the ice shows. Probably the same ice show we saw. 😉 I can't remember the name of it. 

Edited by davekathy

19 minutes ago, LooneyCruzer said:

Just leaving oct 31 cruise. Brian and comedians were good. The juggler was the best by far imho. Live pool 

music was very limited 😞

Agree.

Brian Cheatham was high energy and the juggler was hilarious.

We've had 4 different comedians the past 2 weeks...they did 2 shows each, the first was "clean" jokes, the second late night show was "adult" comedy.

Saturday Night Fever, 90 minutes long, was shown twice, 8pm and 3pm matinee.

If you like latin music, Boleros is the place to be...Peruvian, Columbian, Puerto Rican salsa.

"Silent Disco" at Olive & Twist, and disco party held in Studio B. Happy Sailing.

• Like 1