MSC Meraviglia - November 6th - Hopefully Live - Trip Report

misguy

31 minutes ago, Native Floridian 26 said:

Can one of you onboard now post the EasyPlus drink menu?  Thank you!

Easy Plus does not go into effect until Saturday, the 13th.

It will be all drinks $9.00 and under. Not sure they will have menu just drinks with prices listed . 
Easy Plus is included with the All In Drink promo.

• Like 1

Winter 2021 - Onwards
Drink Package Comparison
The Bahamas 
& Caribbean Cruises

Europe, Emirates, 
Southern Caribbean & World Cruise

Drink Package:

Easy
Select drinks 
Easy Plus 
(Included in All-In offer)
All drinks up to $9
Premium Extra
All drinks 
up to $15
Easy
Select drinks 
Easy Plus

All drinks up to €8
Premium Extra
All drinks 
up to €13
BEER BRANDS            
Affligem Blond        
Amstel Light        
Angry Orchard Apple Cider        
Beck's    
Blue Moon        
Bud Light        
Budweiser     
Coors Light         
Corona / Corona Light        
Desperados         
Dos Equis    
Draft Beer   
Franziskaner         
Guinness     
Heineken    
Heineken 0.0 Alcohol-free  
Michelob Ultra        
Miller Lite (bottle)      
Nastro Azzuro

10 minutes ago, phissy said:

Winter 2021 - Onwards
Drink Package Comparison
The Bahamas 
& Caribbean Cruises

Europe, Emirates, 
Southern Caribbean & World Cruise

Drink Package:

Easy
Select drinks 
Easy Plus 
All drinks up to $9
Premium Extra
All drinks 
up to $15
Easy
Select drinks 
Easy Plus

All drinks up to €8
Premium Extra
All drinks 
up to €13
BEER BRANDS            
Affligem Blond        
Amstel Light        
Angry Orchard Apple Cider        
Beck's    
Blue Moon        
Bud Light        
Budweiser     
Coors Light         
Corona / Corona Light        
Desperados         
Dos Equis    
Draft Beer   
Franziskaner         
Guinness     
Heineken    
Heineken 0.0 Alcohol-free  
Michelob Ultra        
Miller Lite (bottle)      
Nastro Azzuro

Yes, I have this.  Was just looking for the menu of cocktails.  Forgot it hadn't kicked in yet.

The Breakfast menu offers so many excellent choices.  One morning, I ordered Baked Apples along with other items.  I expected a small dish of Baked Apples.  (That's what I have gotten when I sailed on Princess.)  I was served a bowl of them; they were delicious.  Lunch, that day, was not needed.  

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, rkacruiser said:

The Breakfast menu offers so many excellent choices.  One morning, I ordered Baked Apples along with other items.  I expected a small dish of Baked Apples.  (That's what I have gotten when I sailed on Princess.)  I was served a bowl of them; they were delicious.  Lunch, that day, was not needed.  

Wow, thanks for letting us know. I saw that on the menu and thought that would be nice to have with my meal. Now I know it IS the meal!

• Like 1

I am going to try and play a little catch up today, as we have a sea day and so I have some time.  

Sunday was a sea day for us, and we did some video filming and we ate breakfast in the buffet, there is an omelet station that is open at the far back end of the ship, and if you go further back there are doors that lead to a terrace off of the buffet.   You can see the terrace and view in these pictures.  This is where I would go, especially when I woke up early enough to catch the sunrise.  It is an amazing place to listen to the wake, enjoy your coffee, and watch nature at work.

PXL_20211107_114303001.jpg

PXL_20211107_120656189.jpg

• Like 2

We would spend most of Sunday filming videos and taking pictures of interesting things around the ship. Here are some of the pictures from Sunday.  You will notice that promenade looks deserted, and it has never been very busy during this trip.  Sunday is the first elegant night, and so since I could, I dressed up for it.   The rest of the cruise I have been in t-shirts and shorts.

The sculptures I am standing next to are all made from chocolate.  They have a beautiful selection to admire.

P1070727.JPG

P1070728.JPG

P1070739.JPG

P1070773.JPG

P1070817.JPG

P1070818.JPG

• Like 2

19 hours ago, tkwbear said:

Wow, thanks for letting us know. I saw that on the menu and thought that would be nice to have with my meal. Now I know it IS the meal!

Go ahead and order them!  I was taught to "clean up my plate" and tried to do so with those Apples.  I did not succeed.  I ate them as a "breakfast dessert' rather than as a fruit "starter".  If I had started with them, something else that I ordered would not have been completely consumed.  (Although, if I was several years younger, eating everything would not have been an issue.)  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, misguy said:

Here are some of the pictures from Sunday. 

Thanks for your posts and pictures.  Meraviglia is a beautiful ship.  Regarding to that terrace area aft of the Buffet Restaurant:  I never got there!  Now wish I had thanks to your pictures!  

• Like 1

I have quite a few some downloaded PDF and some pictures.  I am going to try to start catching up after we get back onboard from Ocean Cay.  I have been very busy with filming on board, yesterday we got to tour some cabins and a brief Yacht Club tour.  So as of right now, I have probably 20 hours of film to edit and close to 1 K pictures to sort and post. But I am working on it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have a question. On our first cruise we had a handicapped Fantastica balcony on the Divina.   It was huge!  On our upcoming Mera cruise we booked a handicap balcony but from your description it seems they are much smaller. 

Regardless we won an upgrade to the handicap YC cabin 15039 on the Mera which is right next to the entrance to the deck. By any chance if you’re in that area could you tell me how noisy it might be in our room. It appears to be the same size as the other YC cabins. Our bid was  accepted way head of sailing and I wonder if it  was because it is the only handicap YC cabin they had. Quite frankly I was surprised we won. 

Enjoying your posts!