Back In Miami

Keith1010

Greetings:

My wife and I are back in Miami for another cruise on Crystal Serenity.  We board tomorrow.

As many of you know for years on each visit we would dine at Perricone's for Dinner and sometimes lunch.  Good Italian food at a reasonable price and a great staff.  It's location used to be at Mary Brickell Village but eventually the property became very valuable and a developer purchased the property and land to take down the restaurant and build a much larger structure.

After several delays a new Perricone's was opened and it is actually closer to where we are staying. We are not yet dining out other than on the cruise ship so we won't eat at Perricon'e's this time around.  If not for a large food credit we have at the hotel where we are staying I would get take out.  We will do just this next time or even dine there.

I also ran to the Port Of Miami other than stopping to take some photos.  At the time only one ship was pulling into port.  On a walk with my wife along Biscayne Bay we now see three ships in port.

Weather is a delight.

Tomorrow we sail.

2105550307_IMG_3338(1).thumb.jpeg.60cea3d8f8011c45f148defbc3e0a5b1.jpeg

1571877733_IMG_3339(1).thumb.jpeg.1d75abe234a5423bf5ada7e16b744648.jpeg

236438049_IMG_3340(1).thumb.jpeg.c844d6e041abf1b6a23d3f0a778c2b57.jpeg

IMG_3347.thumb.jpeg.7e85ef900df25ad5d1974c0a89d001e9.jpeg

IMG_3348.thumb.jpeg.fd001b94d964ca1c5eaabd87e02bda17.jpeg

IMG_3304.thumb.jpeg.0d621bde6d6f20b27de3e8fc50a0bab3.jpeg

IMG_3315.thumb.jpeg.84d86a061624f19f69b3107098c3896f.jpeg

IMG_3317.thumb.jpeg.96be91a20565a6687397ae400edaafb0.jpeg

Keith

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lois R said:

Hi Keith😀 is Perricone's now downtown?Closer to Bayside/Intercontinental?

Hope you have a great cruise😀

Lois, it is about 4 tenths of a mile from the Four Seasons Hotel.  Very close to 95.

Best to you.

I've enjoyed your posts on the SS board.

Keith

22 minutes ago, Keith1010 said:

Lois, it is about 4 tenths of a mile from the Four Seasons Hotel.  Very close to 95.

Best to you.

I've enjoyed your posts on the SS board.

Keith

Hi, 🙂 I don't know where the Four Seasons is located but I do know the Intercontinental is close to the port......you must be further away.  And I didn't even there was a 4 Seasons in that area.

On 11/7/2021 at 12:35 PM, Lois R said:

Hi, 🙂 I don't know where the Four Seasons is located but I do know the Intercontinental is close to the port......you must be further away.  And I didn't even there was a 4 Seasons in that area.

The Four Seasons is on Brickell Ave and SW 15th.  Actually going to rebrand soon.  

The new Perricones is on Coral Way (SW 13th) on the other side of 95

18 hours ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

The Four Seasons is on Brickell Ave and SW 15th.  Actually going to rebrand soon.  

The new owner owns three other Four Seasons in south Florida. Do you know what the new brand is?  They did say they are renovating entire hotel. 

On 11/10/2021 at 9:16 PM, Host CJSKIDS said:

The new Perricones is on Coral Way (SW 13th) on the other side of 95

Wow.  That is a surprise Host CJSKIDS,

This is the first I've heard about this.  Do you know what the new property name will be?

Keith

1 hour ago, Keith1010 said:

Wow.  That is a surprise Host CJSKIDS,

This is the first I've heard about this.  Do you know what the new property name will be?

Keith

There was talk of them rebranding at some point, but now it looks like they will stay at Four Seasons. 

https://therealdeal.com/miami/2021/07/15/fort-partners-buys-four-seasons-brickell-hotel-for-130m/

On 11/18/2021 at 2:39 PM, Host CJSKIDS said:

There was talk of them rebranding at some point, but now it looks like they will stay at Four Seasons. 

https://therealdeal.com/miami/2021/07/15/fort-partners-buys-four-seasons-brickell-hotel-for-130m/

Thank you so much for sharing this.

Glad it is staying a Four Seasons Property.

It's funny as much as we enjoy the hotel we thought it needed a refresh.  I believe it was updated about 10 or so years ago when they redid all the rooms and some other areas including restaurants so this is welcome news although not sure if they will close a floor at a time or the hotel.  Hopefully they don't have to close it down.

Keith