Azamara Quest - Mediterranean Cities, October 28-November 4 2021

Bimmer09

11 hours ago, MJSailors said:

Will you be reporting about the Beatles tour?

I see  that you mention Ringo’s home in Dingle. Is that the Dingle in Ireland ?

MJ🙋🏻

MJ, no. Ringo's home was in Dingle, an area of Liverpool reasonably close to the dock where my dad's ship was loading.

I will certainly cover the Beatles tour in my Journal. 

Norris

• Thanks 1

Hi Norris,

Those pillows on Beyond were a real bother, and we immediately asked our CA to get rid of them [and also to make our bed "loose" 😉]

I've looked up your itinerary next June, since Iceland was one of our best cruises.

I see that in Belfast you're all set. In Cobn we didn't bother with the Castle, just took the local bus to Kinsale, and it was so nice mingling with the "locals"...

I like your stops in Iceland - enough time to enjoy the "must" sites -- The Godafoss falls from Akureyri, and all the others falls (Golden Circle included) leisurely in Reykjavik. 

Regards to Carol, 

2 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

Hi Norris,

Those pillows on Beyond were a real bother, and we immediately asked our CA to get rid of them [and also to make our bed "loose" 😉]

I've looked up your itinerary next June, since Iceland was one of our best cruises.

I see that in Belfast you're all set. In Cobn we didn't bother with the Castle, just took the local bus to Kinsale, and it was so nice mingling with the "locals"...

I like your stops in Iceland - enough time to enjoy the "must" sites -- The Godafoss falls from Akureyri, and all the others falls (Golden Circle included) leisurely in Reykjavik. 

Regards to Carol, 

Hi Dani-we are visiting Liverpool and Dover after Belfast on June 14 so don't have a stop in Cobh as you did. 

We originally had our eye on an 11 day Azamara which was more Iceland intensive  and ended in Dublin after starting in Reykjavik but the X itinerary  including Belfast and Liverpool for considerably less money was more compelling. Booking round trip non-stop flights to Amsterdam makes life easier too.

I expect it to be a very worthwhile cruise and one crossed off the bucket list.

Cheers Dani!

Norris

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

New review on the Princess Board

I said I'd come back to this spot with a link to my Iceland review in June. Not, it's not June but I have been on a Princess Christmas cruise-our first Holiday cruise, first cruise out of San Diego and first 10 day cruise.

If you need a good read for these long winter nights follow the link. It's a  photo/video account of Christmas on a  Mexican cruise with lots of ship, shore and food pictures. I would love to see you there!

And WISHING YOU ALL A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Norris

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...