Which Covid Tests are Acceptable to X?

dabear

If you are looking for the  test kit to test at home it is not available in drugstores.

You must order the test through Optum or eMed. The test will be proctored by eMed.  The BinaxNow kits that are available at drug stores are not acceptable 

4 hours ago, dabear said:

I am having trouble getting the Rapid Antigen test (bind Now) availabile at local drug stores. . Is the Rapid Diagnostic Test (id now)  which is available acceptablel?

I looked up CVS in your area, you have quite a few that do it. Go onto their site, go to Covid test, answer questions. Then pick Rapid Test results within a few hours , it will give you the addresses of their stores that do this test on site . You can only get an appointment 13 days out so on that day make your appointment right away. Not a bad idea to make 2 appointments at 2 different stores in case one cancels.

This test was accepted by me for the Edge in August 

Thanks for all of the responses. I had looked up both CVS and Walgreens in my area . There were a number of them had available the now id test that promise results within 24 hours. I couldn't find a store nearby that had the the the bind now test that provides results in 15 minutes. 

IS the 48 hour tests requirement tied to boarding time or port departure time. We're boarding at 11:30am & our cruise departs at 4:30pm ?

32 minutes ago, dabear said:

IS the 48 hour tests requirement tied to boarding time or port departure time. We're boarding at 11:30am & our cruise departs at 4:30pm ?

The test requirement isn't tied to hours at all, just days.  In other words, if you board on Saturday, you can test any time on Thursday and it would be accepted, since it's within the required two days.