Aqua Cabin

WMF123

Hi everyone,

I’ll be sailing in Aqua class cabin and was wondering how to make the most of it. For those who were on Aqua before, what perks did you like the most and what’s the best usage of this cabin class.

Much thanks!

The reason most book Aqua Class is that Blu is the dining room for Aqua.Class guests.  In Aqua you have access the Persian Garden area of the spa. You didn’t mention which ship as the Spa areas are different between the different classes of ships. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 808lady said:

Does anyone know if they still deliver water to the stateroom?  Is it possible to request sparking water?

Regular water is still delivered to the room. You´d have to get sparkling somewhere with your beverage package.

4 hours ago, 808lady said:

Does anyone know if they still deliver water to the stateroom?  Is it possible to request sparking water?

On a recent cruise in AQ they have discontinued the Ice Tea due to negative response of guests.   When you arrive their are 2 bottles of water that are free but the large bottle (still) was for sale.  Our stateroom attendant would bring us 2 more bottles each day.    I also asked for a carafe of Ice water and he replenished 2x a day.   For Sparkling -  I would ask the worse outcome would be that he says he can't.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Yoshikitty said:

Make sure you go to Blu for breakfast.

In our opinion, the it‘s much better at that time compared to MDR or the buffet.

Try the breakfast...and you decide. I always stay on Aqua  and I find it not worth getting up for. Dinner is great though.

We'll be in Aqua on our upcoming Silhouette sailing... what are your favorite Blu dinners? Full disclosure, we were in Aqua on Edge in July and only went to Blu for breakfast (the kids really wanted to experience the Edge MDRs & specialty restaurants). This time no kids, so we plan to try Blu for dinner.

35 minutes ago, Guppy99 said:

Try the breakfast...and you decide. I always stay on Aqua  and I find it not worth getting up for. Dinner is great though.

We got cold Eggs Benedict in Blu.  When we asked for the manager, they sent us the hostess.  We do enjoy dinner there.

We have sailed in Aqua Class on M-class and S-class ships. We really enjoy dinners in Blu. 

We enjoy the Persian Gardens on the S-class ships but didn’t bother with it on the M-class ships.

if you have preferences for specific types of pillows, check out the pillow menu.  I request memory foam pillows as soon as I board the ship. 

The heated no-fog mirror in the bathroom and body sprays in the shower are also nice features in the AQ cabins.

Enjoy your cruise!

16 minutes ago, cruisin lady ca said:

The heated no-fog mirror in the bathroom and body sprays in the shower are also nice features in the AQ cabins.

The only problem with the no fog mirror is it heats up the bathroom too much. 

Ever since our first sailing in AQ more than 10 years ago, we’ve been big fans of Blu for both breakfast and dinner. Our last X cruise was with the family (8 adults) and those of us who’d cruised in AQ before agreed it was our absolutely best experience in Blu. Our sons in law were blown away by Persian Gardens on Summit and I didn’t have the heart to tell them that S Class ships were so much nicer. DH and I are sailing Edge next month and I can’t wait to compare.