Constellation deck 9

breadandbutter

I was on deck 9 Millennium (same class ship).     I think it will depend on cabin location.    Once room was 9109 and was pretty quiet.   On 2nd leg of B2B we were in an accessible SS next to the elevator bank and  could hear some noise occasionally.    Above us was where they have the Ping Pong Table.

A third time we were beneath the pool bar and entrance to the Aqua Spa we would hear them moving chairs and rolling ice carts etc.     The noise was only early morning and late night.

Also a couple times they had loud music for Sail Always and different events and it was very noticeable and annoying.

Recommend taking a look at what is above your room

We had a cabin on deck 9, on the Constellation, a few years ago.  We actually liked the overhang as it provided good cover from the sun.  Our cabin was underneath the buffet and we never heard any noises from above.  We always book balcony cabins as high up as possible, usually right under the pool deck and have not had any noise problems on over 25 cruises.  I have had cabins under the pool deck before and we enjoyed them, one flight up to all the action.  

• Like 1

On 11/19/2021 at 9:37 AM, breadandbutter said:

I'm on deck 9 on Connie, have you had any problems with noise from the Lido deck above? 

Thank you

Can go either way depending upon WHERE you are on deck 9.  Can you be more specific about your location?

• 2 years later...

We are currently in 9065. Noise from above is not a problem. Noise from across the hall is.  The crew access door is being opened and shut almost constantly except from late at night until early morning. It's way too busy in this corridor for me to recommend the location to anyone.