Cruise planner sale today - Monday, 11/22/21

Peak city

9 minutes ago, luckyinpa said:

i'm glad someone is getting sale pricing. my may cruise i was looking at has gone up 400 since sunday. zoinks. 

Consider yourself lucky 🍀.

So every time I rebook and RCL owes me money, they try to bill me what they owe me. Has happened 2 times so far.

47 minutes ago, luckyinpa said:

i'm glad someone is getting sale pricing. my may cruise i was looking at has gone up 400 since sunday. zoinks. 

This thread is about all the stuff in the cruise planner, not for the price of the actual cruise itself.  It's for things like drink packages, excursions and so on.  You should be seeing quite a few sale prices for that type of thing when you log into the planner.  

• Like 1

Symphony of the Seas Jan. 15-22, 2022

Well not the sale I was hoping for today.

All prices below are CAD$

When I first booked the cruise (about a month ago), I didn't purchase UBP because I was hoping it would go down for Black Friday Sales...

UBP was $77.14 about a month ago

UBP changed to $93.10 about 3 weeks ago (I assume in prep for Black Friday Sales)

UBP today with Black Friday Sale $81.13

Guess I should have purchased a month ago, we'll see what happens for Cyber Monday.

Edited by LouTheGlue

17 minutes ago, LouTheGlue said:

Symphony of the Seas Jan. 15-22, 2022

Well not the sale I was hoping for today.

All prices below are CAD$

When I first booked the cruise (about a month ago), I didn't purchase UBP because I was hoping it would go down for Black Friday Sales...

UBP was $77.14 about a month ago

UBP changed to $93.10 about 3 weeks ago (I assume in prep for Black Friday Sales)

UBP today with Black Friday Sale $81.13

Guess I should have purchased a month ago, we'll see what happens for Cyber Monday.

I’m on Symphony 1/29 and my DBP is $60.99 in USD

I called to have them reprice one of my drink packages, savings of $30 a week on a B2B so figured it was worth it.  The agent has it in such a mess that she had to submit a ticket to IT with the hopes they can figure it out and fix it.  

How hard is it to cancel a refreshment package and rebook?  Apparently so hard that IT has to try and fix it.  

Oasis Lagoon Cabana s $399 for all three of my cruises in 2022 that go to CoCoCay. Booked the one for August since that’s for 8 people. Not sure if I’ll do the others since it’s just two of us.

mac_tlc

Edited by mac_tlc

1 hour ago, Maitaivegas said:

I’m on Symphony 1/29 and my DBP is $60.99 in USD

I'm doing B2B, I just quoted the first leg of that cruise because I had already purchased the DBP for the second portion.

The Jan 22-29, 2022 leg is currently priced at $60.99 USD.

For this leg of the B2B I did purchase the UBP a few weeks ago when it was $72.88 CAD (approx. $57.38 USD) Glad I made that purchase when i did.

Edited by LouTheGlue
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, jimd909 said:

Wow....I just checked and the unlimited dining package went from $189 pp to $203 pp.  Is that what they call a sale?

Navigator of the Seas - Dec. 24 - 7-day sailing.

If something is purchaseable, it is technically a “sale”. So yes. 

I’ll see myself out now.

• Haha 2

Got Full day Thrill waterpark passes for $43.99 for 12/23 Mariner…ecstatic since it was originally $133😱 when I booked the cruise.  I had grabbed it for $79 about a month ago and figured that was as good as it was going to get for a holiday sailing.  

Showing as $53 for Harmony June 2022

• Like 2

Has anyone else cancelled a refreshment package and repurchased.  I just cancelled mine online and bought at the lower price, but the refund amount it told me was only the price of the package, it did not include the gratuities.  Didn't get an email for the refund or the repurchase of the refreshment package.  I am going to call but just wondering if others have had the same experience.

• Like 1

I think people are putting WAY to much emphasis on the % off values. And it's not 30% off the last discounted price you saw, it's supposed to be X-percentage amount off of whatever the shipboard price (i.e. MSRP) would be. But either way, just buy it at a price you like and be done, or cancel and rebook later.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, slyster said:

So I know prices fluctuate and I can buy and cancel, buy again.  

Can someone tell me if $16.99 a day is a good price overall for refreshment package?  $51.99 a day for the deluxe beverage?

That is a great price for the refreshment package, I doubt you will see it lower.  That is also a good price for the DBP, though some sailings seem to be lower, but not by much.  That is the same price I am seeing on mine.

45 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

Has anyone else cancelled a refreshment package and repurchased.  I just cancelled mine online and bought at the lower price, but the refund amount it told me was only the price of the package, it did not include the gratuities.  Didn't get an email for the refund or the repurchase of the refreshment package.  I am going to call but just wondering if others have had the same experience.

Update:  the refund being processed does include the gratuities even though the total the website showed me it is refunding didn't include the gratuities.

Just now, PolytheneGirl said:

Small reduction in refreshment package and internet is all I can see on our sailing so far 😭

I just saved $100 total on two refreshment packages that I had purchased.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

That is a great price for the refreshment package, I doubt you will see it lower.  That is also a good price for the DBP, though some sailings seem to be lower, but not by much.  That is the same price I am seeing on mine.

Thank you!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, marktwothousand said:

If something is purchaseable, it is technically a “sale”. So yes. 

I’ll see myself out now.

It's only a sale (in your terms) if someone completes the purchase.  

I forgot how some can be so snarky on cruise critic when hiding behind a computer monitor.

2 minutes ago, hollon said:

I just saved 200.00 on my jet skiing at cococay for drivers and passengers, don't forget to check shore excursions.

I have one shore excursion booked that went down a total of $20 for the two of us.  I don't want to cancel and rebook because I don't want to lose the time I have booked.  Lots of the excursions for that port are sold out, so not worth risking it for $20.