“LIVE” from Anthem of the Seas - Nov. 28, 2021

Radio

13 hours ago, Hydrocatz said:

Just catching up on the feed now that we're home with Internet and laughing that we made it into your Friends' Trivia picture all the way to the right with the toddler. We did pretty well in that Trivia at least. It was a great cruise overall and our first time at Coco Cay having a beach bed made the day really special. Until next time.

That's great. . .I'm glad you were in the shot. I am terrible at trivia. . . 

Here is a short clip during rehearsal of the "Beatles Celebration" It was on Monday morning in Two7 Lounge. I tried to go to the show, but was denied, because there were maximum passengers in the venue. No Dress or makeup, but they sounded very good.

Radio

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Radio said:

Here is a short clip during rehearsal of the "Beatles Celebration" It was on Monday morning in Two7 Lounge. I tried to go to the show, but was denied, because there were maximum passengers in the venue. No Dress or makeup, but they sounded very good.

Radio

They were my favorite on this cruise. 

25 minutes ago, Radio said:

There were no NEW Productions shows. . .The 2 Production Shows featured were Spectra's Cabaret and We Will Rock You. . .

Radio

Did you have surf and stream or just surf?    

If just surf did you find it to be okay for doing some basic work functions (not streaming or uploading videos)?      

We used to always buy surf/stream but this trip we are going to try just surf and hopefully it will work for us to do some remote work.

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Did you have surf and stream or just surf?    

If just surf did you find it to be okay for doing some basic work functions (not streaming or uploading videos)?      

We used to always buy surf/stream but this trip we are going to try just surf and hopefully it will work for us to do some remote work.

I had surf and stream. I posted over 300 photos and several videos. I have heard that the surf version of Voom is really only good for checking emails or texting.

Radio

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Biker19 said:

Yes. 

Yes also, though it may depend on where the ship is.  Just before Covid shut us down used basic voom to work while we sailed around Australia and New Zealand on the Radiance.   Sometimes it would shut down late at night, but I don't think it had anything to do with what we bought or where we were but that the ship may have changed satellites or something. 

4 hours ago, globaltraveller said:

Just found out that we have to drive and park.  Do we drop our luggage and kids first and then park? Or just park and walk the 750 feet from the garage?

You can do either. . . I went solo, but I could have dropped off a passenger at the luggage drop off. It is not far from the entrance, but it is closer than the 4th level of the garage.

Radio

8 hours ago, globaltraveller said:

Just found out that we have to drive and park.  Do we drop our luggage and kids first and then park? Or just park and walk the 750 feet from the garage?

We like to drop off luggage first then park instead of lugging luggage thru parking garage.   Then we just keep our backpacks with labtop, etc with us.  

Last I heard parking was still $25/day.