Internet Package - 4PERKSUITE

Veinless

We had booked our January 2022 cruise in 2020, in a skysuite. The booking shows 4PERKSUITE. Any idea which internet package this includes?

Also, any idea where I can see my available perks on the Celebrity site?

Edited by Veinless

26 minutes ago, Veinless said:

We had booked our January 2022 cruise in 2020, in a skysuite. The booking shows 4PERKSUITE. Any idea which internet package this includes?

Also, any idea where I can see my available perks on the Celebrity site?

Here’s a suggestion for you to possibly try to see what you currently have associated with your cruise as far as any Excursions, Drink and Internet packages that have been applied, both free promotional and any paid for packages.

1. Log onto your X Personalizer, and go to the booking in question.
2. Click on Manage Reservation.

3. Go down to View All Cruise Planner Packages and click on it. (It should be about 1/3 the way down on the right side.)

4. In the upper right-hand corner, click on Order History. Listed should be all the Internet and Drink Packages you have associated with this booking.

5. Click on View Order Details to see the detailed information about the package.

Here's what is offered to the Suite guests:

Celebrity Cruises Suites: The Retreat - All Suites. All Included.

Edited by Ken the cruiser

8 minutes ago, upwarduk said:

You need to look on your invoice.

Darn. Just shows “4PERKSUITE” without additional detail. 

7 minutes ago, Ken the cruiser said:

Here’s a suggestion for you to possibly try to see what you currently have associated with your cruise as far as any Excursions, Drink and Internet packages that have been applied, both free promotional and any paid for packages.

3. Go down to View All Cruise Planner Packages and click on it. (It should be about 1/3 the way down on the right side.)

4. In the upper right-hand corner, click on Order History. Listed should be all the Internet and Drink Packages you have associated with this booking.

5. Click on View Order Details to see the detailed information about the package.

I appreciate the step-by-step. It just shows “You don’t have any orders yet” when I do that. Boo.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Veinless said:

I appreciate the step-by-step. It just shows “You don’t have any orders yet” when I do that. Boo.

Interesting. When I do that on our Feb cruise in a SS that was a L&S from a Feb 2020 cruise that got cancelled, it shows our Premium Beverage and Xcelerate Streaming packages, with separate entries for each of us plus the excursions we have booked.

You may want to contact your TA or Celebrity POC to make sure all is good.

• Like 1

We have a suite booked for February 2022 that was booked in 2020 with 4 perks.  
They are Premium Beverage Package, Prepaid Gratuities, stream wi-fi and $300 OBC .  

When I log into my account and go to the Cruise Planner a pop-up appears telling I have $300 OBC.  Looking under Order History it shows the a Premium Beverage package and Stream wi-fi.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

Gratuities and on board credit are not options under packages so they will not show up.  Only things like Internet, WiFi, Drinks & More, specialty restaurants etc.  will show. 

OBC from Celebrity shows in the Cruise Planner shortly after booking.

1 hour ago, Ken the cruiser said:

Interesting. When I do that on our Feb cruise in a SS that was a L&S from a Feb 2020 cruise that got cancelled, it shows our Premium Beverage and Xcelerate Streaming packages, with separate entries for each of us plus the excursions we have booked.

You may want to contact your TA or Celebrity POC to make sure all is good.

We did an on line lift and shift of a sky suite with four perks from Feb. 2021 to 2022 on the Apex.  It appeared that all went well, same cabin, same price showed up in our cruise planner.  We were reviewing prior to final payment and found that all was NOT well.  The system had dropped the perks.  Can't blame an agent, booked directly with X originally, but did the lift and shift on line.  Lucky catch for us to get it "fixed" by calling the next day.  Very short wait at 7 AM on the Captains club number BTW.  Still waiting for corrected invoice before making final payment.  I would check.

Edited by SHIP TRAVELER
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Ken the cruiser said:

As far as Gratuities go

Go to Manage Reservation, then click on Reservation Details. There should be a figure next to Gratuities that equals the amount allocated in your Four Perks package for your suite.

Nothing useful there either. Just shows our names and “Anytime” under Open Dining Seating Time. 

Tried calling our TA but after half an hour of high-pitched hold music i gave up. Will try again during the week. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Veinless said:

Nothing useful there either. Just shows our names and “Anytime” under Open Dining Seating Time. 

Tried calling our TA but after half an hour of high-pitched hold music i gave up. Will try again during the week. 

Look at the Cruise Planner.  You should  easily see the OBC and the drink & wi-fi packages should show up under Order History which is at the top of the Cruise Planner before you select dining, drinks, excursions, etc.

13 hours ago, Ken the cruiser said:

Thanks for posting.    I learned something new tonight. 

Wanted to point out that you can only view it if your booking is still with Celebrity.  If booked with an agent or you have transferred it to an agent, the View Order Details is not there.    Just checked on reservations with Celebrity and those with an agent.

If you booked with an agent you will have to look at the reservation invoice to see your perks. 

• Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Thanks for posting.    I learned something new tonight. 

Wanted to point out that you can only view it if your booking is still with Celebrity.  If booked with an agent or you have transferred it to an agent, the View Order Details is not there.    Just checked on reservations with Celebrity and those with an agent.

If you booked with an agent you will have to look at the reservation invoice to see your perks. 

Good to know. Thanks for clarifying this Jim as it definitely might explain why folks are not seeing anything in the Order History while others like myself are.

If your booking is with a TA you will not see the Gratuities under Manage Reservation.  They only show if you booked direct with Xand didn’t transfer your reservation.

Any OBC from Celebrity should show in the Cruise Planner within 0-24 hours after booking no matter if you booked direct or through a TA, they want you to spend it on excursions, dinners, etc

The beverage package and wi-fi will show under Order History in the Cruise Planner however many times not until after final payment is made.  If you are after final payment and the beverage package or wi-fi don’t show contact your TA or X.
Generally if any OBC from X shows in the Cruise Planner that is a good indication all is in order.  
Once online checkin is open and you do that and you can view or print your Boarding Pass it will show the Beverage Package that is on record with Celebrity: PALL for Premium and CALL for Classic.

@KentheCruiser in the CP you should be able to see beverage package & wi-fi if you area after final payment as well as any excursions, dining reservations etc.  if you don’t and you are after final them call your TA to make sure they add them.  We upgrade from AQ to a suite and TA did correct the OBC & wi-fi but missed changing the beverage from Classic to Premium.

Edited by jelayne
  • Thanks 1

Over the years, it's always been a problem checking out what perks you have with your reservation.  Some see them, others do not.  What we've done is to call Celebrity and have them check; then send a confirmation! 

14 hours ago, M&Msmom said:

I have the same issue online. My invoice shows all the suite perks. Online the only thing that shows is the 600.00 OBC. No WiFi, no drink pkg. 

After 15 years cruising with X I still wonder why so many struggle with the "wonderful" Celebrity website.  I simply take a copy of my invoice showing my perks including the extra OBC from my TA.  If not correct show it to guest relations the day after we board.  No lines, no hassle and no stress.

• Like 1

On 11/28/2021 at 9:28 AM, Ken the cruiser said:

A big Thank-You to Ken the Cruiser!  Following your info, I was able to check what perks we have on our upcoming cruise.  Happy Cruisin' 

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Pickels said:

A big Thank-You to Ken the Cruiser!  Following your info, I was able to check what perks we have on our upcoming cruise.  Happy Cruisin' 

You're welcome. But isn't that cool! My DW showed me that a little while ago and it has come in so handy. Just another small reason why we continue to use a CVP to book and maintain our cruises directly with Celebrity. As I said before, I know we're leaving TA OBC on the table for not transferring our bookings. But it's just little things like this that continue to elate us. 😎

Thanks to this posting we found an error in our Feb. 12 Apex booking that could have caused a big problem.  We had lifted and shifted this booking from 2021.  We had a sky suite with four perks included.

We saw on line that the cruise was available for a lift and shift to 2022 by just hitting this button on Xs website.  We hit the button, thinking it would save a wait on the phone.  The new cruise showed up in our planner.  Same cabin, same price all looked OK.  It was Xs own web site, no agent involved.  Fast forward nearly a  year, decided to double check after reading this because final payment was approaching.

NO premium drinks no surfing and no tips.  Even when suites (almost) always have perks these days.  There was $300 OBC (wrong amount) which hid the problem a little more.  We called X and got everything fixed but the perks still don't show in order history.  They are plused and minused out on the invoice itself.  Close Call.  We should have checked a long time ago, because who would trust a computer.