Upcoming Cyber Week Event: Up to 30% Off Pre-Cruise Sale for Select Items (Shore Excursions, etc)

mahdnc

4 hours ago, Barwick Cruiser said:

I know my sailing is included but not seeing any new offers in my cruise planner yet. Strange that some are seeing it today already. Good for you tho! 

I think they're seeing the Black Friday thru Cyber Monday Sale which went thru today. The Cyber Week sale may be the same for some sailings but definitely starts Dec 1.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, WIIsland said:

Is Celebrity still doing 1st day booking discounts on the ship?  If so, do you recall the %?  I'm thinking it is better to pre-book with this new promotion?  

Yes, think in region 30 to 33%.    Curious that there are no flash sale reductions for Silhouette in September 2022 although the cruise is on the included list. 

I wanted to book the Tuscan Grille for 33% off (first night discount).  I could see the discounted price for my sailing yesterday, but I was unable to select a seating time (it said all slots were taken, although I figured it was just saying that because the sale starts today).  However, this morning, it is the same.   It says all slots are taken.  

Well this stinks - this was something my TA told me about that really helped make the decision to try Celebrity.   Eclipse/Alaska 7/31 is not on the list.     (Another selling point was that the ship was to be refurbished with the Retreat - which obviously never happened.)   

Edited by kstetser

I sail January 19 on Reflection...I was able to get a discounted rate on a couple of excursions and first night discount at Lawn Club Grill...$30 rather than $45.  We were planning to book that when we boarded, but I'm happy to do that now.  Downside is the only available time is 9pm.  There were more available times at Tuscan or Murano.

1 hour ago, kstetser said:

Well this stinks - this was something my TA told me about that really helped make the decision to try Celebrity.   Eclipse/Alaska 7/31 is not on the list.     (Another selling point was that the ship was to be refurbished with the Retreat - which obviously never happened.)   

Still enough time to cancel before realizing true dis-appointment with X, which is understandable to be sure...

bon voyage

45 minutes ago, rodndonna said:

same here..maybe still be updated?

That is what I am now hoping.  Because the sale is "up to 30%" discount on "selected" items, I am very prepared to be disappointed.

Glad that I’m not the only one not seeing any new promos for their sailing. Since we booked I’ve been trying to get either Murano or Tuscan for the first night discount but it appears to be sold out. I’m hoping when we board there’ll be some decent time slot openings that they were saving for embarkation bookings. I’m also wanting to upgrade my drink package and if I don’t get a sale precruise then I’m happy with the Elite discount. Will def book speciality dining if that comes on sale otherwise we’ll keep our fingers crossed for onboard discounts.  Maybe as others have posted Celebrity is just  behind the ball on this and we’ll see something soon? 🤞

16 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Logged into check are 3 cruises (2 in February and I in April) not seeing anything discounted or any banner indicating there were discounts. 

I was able to book a shore excursion at a 30% discount yesterday - but there was never a banner indicating the discount.   I just checked again, and it is back to the old price. 

I have found that downloading a copy of the shore excursion brochure helps to give me a comparison as the prices rise (and sometimes fall).

Edited by rotoal
Correction

2 hours ago, kstetser said:

They revolutionizing of the Eclipse, and other ships, was put on a indefinite hold at the start of the pandemic.   Unless you booked before the start of the pandemic your TA gave you incorrect info regarding the ship.

We were on the Eclipse shortly before the suspension of sailing and the ship was in excellent condition.  It is a beautiful ship.

• Like 1