Special kids desserts

I  did  a  quick  search  but didnt  find  anything

Are there any special  desserts on  board  that  can be  ordered?

Princess  has  the volcano (  a  huge banana split)  and I'm  wondering if there  is anything similar

Thanks

it was this same exact kid's menu last week on Harmony.

Not to OP, but in general: please be advised that if your kid likes standard fast food chicken fingers, RCI's fingers are anything but...

My 10 yo refused to eat them because they were over the top fancy and tasted weird to him. Plus, they didn't have honey mustard. He liked the grilled cheese sandwich because it was standard. He hated spaghetti bolognese (I tried it and it was worse than Hamburger helper). 

1901655721_20211121_203424chickenfingerskidmenu.thumb.jpg.6026d74af6a45179c369de3e032a859f.jpg

2 hours ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

it was this same exact kid's menu last week on Harmony.

Not to OP, but in general: please be advised that if your kid likes standard fast food chicken fingers, RCI's fingers are anything but...

My 10 yo refused to eat them because they were over the top fancy and tasted weird to him. Plus, they didn't have honey mustard. He liked the grilled cheese sandwich because it was standard. He hated spaghetti bolognese (I tried it and it was worse than Hamburger helper). 

1901655721_20211121_203424chickenfingerskidmenu.thumb.jpg.6026d74af6a45179c369de3e032a859f.jpg

Actually  asking  specifically about  dessert because my older  sister  is a  kid  at  heart  and loves  her ice cream

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, abqmommyof4 said:

Actually  asking  specifically about  dessert because my older  sister  is a  kid  at  heart  and loves  her ice cream

They have ice cream, bananas, whipped cream and hot fudge. I'm sure they could put them all together.

2 hours ago, abqmommyof4 said:

ice cream was served with some desserts. 🙂 but she can order it separately from the adult or kid's menus.

1 hour ago, Cruise Bug2 said:

On Oasis the kids desserts include banana split, dark chocolate brownies, warm apple pie, and chocolate chip cookies.  

The menus can be found on the app.

Not just Oasis.....:classic_tongue:

5 hours ago, markbach said:

Here's the kids' MDR menu with desserts listed from a few years ago: https://imgbb.com/FYsGCv0

I don't believe it's been changed since then.

Oh no, no Mac n Cheese!? Say it's not so. In the past on occasions I've ordered the M n C off from the kids menu. I like it. My wife calls it yellow death, but I ignore her and eat it anyway. 

7 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Oh no, no Mac n Cheese!? Say it's not so. In the past on occasions I've ordered the M n C off from the kids menu. I like it. My wife calls it yellow death, but I ignore her and eat it anyway. 

Still listed as an app in MDR menu

• Like 2

On 12/3/2021 at 2:14 PM, DragonOfTheSeas said:

She can have ice cream whenever she wants it.  My DH does not really like many fancier desserts.  So, he orders ice cream almost every night.  In fact, when he orders a regular dessert, the waiter usually brings him an ice cream too. 

Vanilla ice cream tends to be our middle daughter’s preferred dessert when cruising.  She just wants a few bites.  Meanwhile, the rest of us are ordering multiple desserts.