Has it ever been to cold at perfect day cococay?

8 hours ago, Iamcruzin said:

Spandex, Speedos and Thongs are a privilege... not a right.

my mom was shocked to see a rather voluptuous woman in a thong at Coco Cay. I envy the confidence, but not the look. And by voluptuous I mean - even by US standards this woman was quite big. I am not a small woman myself (far from it, but I am working on getting to average for health reasons), but I don't wear barely there swimwear, because I believe it belongs on fit people, like kwokpot. That's just my opinion, and it doesn't have to be shared by everyone.

P.S. Spandex is actually quite good at containing mass.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, LynnForestgate said:

Oh dear me.... You don't have any photo evidence of this do you ?

I do (my mom couldn't help herself), but I feel that this woman wouldn't appreciate it if her photo were plastered on public forums without her consent. I know I wouldn't.

1 hour ago, kwokpot said:

Class of '81-'82(she graduated early). Are you still living there now? My sister is living in the house we grew up in. The Kirby family.

I moved to the east end of Long Island about 20 years ago and still am here.  My mom sold the house in Jericho about 9 years ago.  We lived in West Birchwood..

On 12/7/2021 at 12:41 PM, Anton said:

Here is the link to the live weather station that was activated a couple months ago on Coco Cay.  It's on top of the Daredevil's Peak water slide as I recall.  https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/IBERRY30

Thanks for the link. I've added the app to my phone.  +1 to you.

On 12/7/2021 at 12:44 PM, F27TW said:

but I'll take the more traditional look any day!

Interestingly the bow design of the Edge/Apex/Virgin/Prima is the old traditional look. Look at pictures of early powered warships and freighters, they will often have that bow that is longer at the waterline with little to no flair.

On 12/8/2021 at 11:00 AM, Itchy&Scratchy said:

I do (my mom couldn't help herself), but I feel that this woman wouldn't appreciate it if her photo were plastered on public forums without her consent. I know I wouldn't.

Sure she would!   Why u think she paraded all over Coco Cay in front of everyone in that thong?  LOL