Blue booklet

Lorna Doone

20 minutes ago, Lorna Doone said:

Does anyone know if Oceania is still mailing out luggage tags and the blue customized booklet before your cruise?

Yes - we received ours about 10 days prior to our 09NOV Marina cruise

2 hours ago, basor said:

Yes - we received ours about 10 days prior to our 09NOV Marina cruise

Yes I got mine shortly prior to my departure to meet up in Rome 2 days before Riviera’s 17NOV embarkation.

PS my family in MD (I’m in TX) received theirs several days before me.

Edited by PhD-iva
PS
  • Like 1

Oh no really? You get them that close to sailing.  I was told that when I made my final payment (90 days from sail date), that they would send me my cruise docs soon after.  Ours is an overseas sailing and I am leaving home about a week before sail date (late Feb).  Should I get my docs in time?  Or should I call and request them to be sent early?  From my understanding they are mailed from the US, right? I live in Australia, and I'm hoping they wont take forever to get to me.

7 hours ago, JenniferLY said:

Oh no really? You get them that close to sailing.  I was told that when I made my final payment (90 days from sail date), that they would send me my cruise docs soon after.  Ours is an overseas sailing and I am leaving home about a week before sail date (late Feb).  Should I get my docs in time?  Or should I call and request them to be sent early?  From my understanding they are mailed from the US, right? I live in Australia, and I'm hoping they wont take forever to get to me.

It will await your arrival back home. The luggage tags are nice but single-use. Anything important is in your account online. There was a welcome letter (tossed), a nice brochure about the cruise. I used the hard cover to hold my daily Currents. That was its second best use (after luggage tags).

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JenniferLY said:

The only thing you NEED is the luggage tag  & they can be gotten at the port from the porters

You will get an email close to sailing with the information on what you need  just print that off to show at the port ..some ports want to see it before you are allowed  in some do not

• Like 1

Thanks all for the reassurance!  With all the changes that are happening, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to be left at the dock if I hadn't gotten my blue booking package.  Phew!  I have mine from 2 years ago that we didn't get to take (same cruise) so I can just peruse that to get excited! 🙂  About 2 more months! 🙂

1 hour ago, pilgrimage said:

Got ours today - 8 days ahead.  No hard cover, instead it is a soft folder with a magnetic clasp.  Luggage tags were included.

it's never been a hard cover. 

1 hour ago, ORV said:

Not that it matters much but I think the magnetic clasp is a new feature. I don't remember that from before. 

I agree

I remember  a few years back they had a brown folder thing with the clasp on it  still not as nice as the black leather like document holder ..wish I had kept that one  😉

• Like 1