Extra deck on the Reflection, what's the story?

zitsky

20 minutes ago, D C said:

Is there some other board where people are extolling the virtues of the Edge class, or is X management just oblivious? 

They heard us loud and clear...lol

"Don't like that the A/C turns off when you lower the window of the IV?  Book a SV or higher to get a regular balcony!"

"Miss the Sky Lounge experience?  On the Beyond, book a suite or higher and you can eat at Luminae which was repositioned to the front the of ship for the Sky Lounge experience"!

Answering your question as you asked, I can’t because it is another story.

I love the Reflection.  It is our favorite S class ship

This is my opinion and I am sure others will have a different one 

I also love the E class and M class.   I love the ship I am on no matter what cruise line.   It si a adventure.  

Happy cruising  🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

We have been on the Reflection 3x, 2 in Blu and 1 in a suite.  The first cruise in Blu was disappointing to say the least.  It was crowded, long waits to be seated, slow service, Suite guests seated with AQ guests standing in line. The 2nd time was a complete 180; no waiting, excellent service, Suite guests were turned away or asked to return at 9.  

We find the Luminae menu limited and therefore prefer Luminae on M or S class where you can order from MDR menu (& on M class from Blu also) over Luminae on E class.  Conversely the Retreat on E class is much better than the Retreat on M or S class.  
We have 10 cruises booked,  2 in SVs on S class and 8 in suites 6 of those on E class, 1 M and 1 S class.  We have done 3 cruises on E class and with each we like it more.  The 4 MDRs make up for the limited Luminae menu and we dine in them a few times when we don’t care for Luminae.   We like the multiple lunch places on E class, the walking/jogging track, the new Eden evening entertainment, Eden Cafe for breakfast and the Retreat bar.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dkjretired said:

If history tells us anything, my guess is they are starting to design a new series of ships.   

Seems none of the lines will be happy until they have a ship the size of the LV MGM Grand with similar features (sigh).

27 minutes ago, canderson said:

Seems none of the lines will be happy until they have a ship the size of the LV MGM Grand with similar features (sigh).

That’s one reason I like Celebrity, there are complaints but at least it’s a cruise ship and not 6 flags at sea.

• Like 2

On 12/30/2021 at 4:57 PM, canderson said:

celebrity wont go that route.

Edge class has barely more passengers than S class.

behemoth class is their older sister, Royal.

in fact, Symphony of the Seas is longer than the Navy's largest ship, the super carrier  USS Gerald Ford.

Edited by fstuff1
  • Like 1